New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Good day mga tsikoteers just want to ask kung okay and legit ba sa reflections car care? sorry kung mediyo newbie question planning to get some car cleaning solutions and nakita ko solid yung variety ng mga items nila gusto ko lang iask kung legit and yung mga prices ba nila is competitive prices which means sakto lang or mura kesa sa ibang retailers?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Suki ko sila sa detailing needs ko. From waxes and sealants hanggang sa DA polisher, sa kanila ako nag-order. Super bilis ng shipping and very accomodating sila.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    They are legit ... as for the price ... research online and compare their prices ...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenR View Post
    Suki ko sila sa detailing needs ko. From waxes and sealants hanggang sa DA polisher, sa kanila ako nag-order. Super bilis ng shipping and very accomodating sila.

I see. May additional po ba pag shipping? Nag ooffer din po ba sila ng cod and pano po ang payment? Pwede rin po kaya mag tanong sakanila kung ano mga items na need for example pag mag wawax mga ganon?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by khun22 View Post
    I see. May additional po ba pag shipping? Nag ooffer din po ba sila ng cod and pano po ang payment? Pwede rin po kaya mag tanong sakanila kung ano mga items na need for example pag mag wawax mga ganon?

Yes to shipping charges, depende sa size and weight ng order mo. I suggest you contact them via chat sa website nila, very helpful sila. I paid via BPI and PayPal nung times na bumili ako, not sure if they offer COD. Chat mo na lang sila, very helpful and accomodating sila.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    They are legit ... as for the price ... research online and compare their prices ...
    I see sige sir mostly sa lazada ko cinompare and so far mas mura sakanila

Yes to shipping charges, depende sa size and weight ng order mo. I suggest you contact them via chat sa website nila, very helpful sila. I paid via BPI and PayPal nung times na bumili ako, not sure if they offer COD. Chat mo na lang sila, very helpful and accomodating sila.
    I see sige sir. Last question is gano katagal bago dumating yung item? Typical lbc 1 day shipping ba gamit nila?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by khun22 View Post
    Last question is gano katagal bago dumating yung item? Typical lbc 1 day shipping ba gamit nila?

I usually order in the evening, and I get the package the next day via LBC. I'm in Pangasinan

8. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    I usually order in the evening, and I get the package the next day via LBC. I'm in Pangasinan
    sige sir salamat po.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Customer din nila ako, very legit, and cheapest sila compared sa ibang shops. Ginnova, the owner, is also a tsikoteer. Very helpful and accommodating sila.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Contact GInnova here in tsikot ... you can also go to their shop ... he is accommodating so you can ask for tips and advice ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast