New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    thanks sir blink, very informative. im a klasse user too.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    as far as traditional wax goes i've tried a lot and i think i like the shine of P21S the best. most reputable companies will make a wax that gives you a nice shine, so as long as you know what you're doing you should get respectable results.

i like to use the sealants too (imo Klasse is the easiest to use and has the best results), mainly because they are more durable and i don't have time to wax every month. but i do find that the 'luster' is not as good as the carnauba wax. of course, that is easily fixed by laying a coat of P21S carnauba on top of the Klasse sealant glaze

also, fyi, with the kind of climate you have in the Phils you shouldn't expect any wax to last for too long....
    M54, P21S is proven identical
    to the S100 I recommend... they are exactly the same. They just renamed the S100 that you would only find in Motorcycle dealers/parts store and bump the price from $8-$17...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    as far as traditional wax goes i've tried a lot and i think i like the shine of P21S the best. most reputable companies will make a wax that gives you a nice shine, so as long as you know what you're doing you should get respectable results.

i like to use the sealants too (imo Klasse is the easiest to use and has the best results), mainly because they are more durable and i don't have time to wax every month. but i do find that the 'luster' is not as good as the carnauba wax. of course, that is easily fixed by laying a coat of P21S carnauba on top of the Klasse sealant glaze

also, fyi, with the kind of climate you have in the Phils you shouldn't expect any wax to last for too long....
    to the S100 I recommend... they are exactly the same. They just renamed the S100 that you would only find in Motorcycle dealers/parts store and bump the price from $8-$17... Oh, and about the weather, summer here can be as hot as Phil's weather, too... And no wax do not last a week...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    NXT for me..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by blink21me View Post
    to the S100 I recommend... they are exactly the same. They just renamed the S100 that you would only find in Motorcycle dealers/parts store and bump the price from $8-$17...
    Not entirely accurate, based on my experience, P21S has a tad bit more yellowish composition and a bit hazier during application than S100... Not to say one is better than another, but I don't think they're totally identical.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Guys, any specialty store that I can go to get Klasse All-in-one and P21S or S100? Any idea on prices here? Have been trying to look for these but no success yet. TIA

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Mothers and Eagle One.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    I am using Kitten w/carnauba and teflon (Aussie brand) at the moment, ok naman at mura pa. I have tried Meguires, Armour All and Turtle Wax, and I think pare-pareho lang sila.
    I got my Outlander treated w/ Guardex w/ 6 years guarranty so papunas-punas lang ako ng basang basahan
    Last edited by the josh; March 25th, 2007 at 07:15 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Recommended wax