New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I want to have my car estimated for repainting. The paint on it is peeling badly in a lot of places and kita na yung primer. Naghahanap ako ng shop that has a reputation for doing very good work at a reasonable price. I'm in the QC area (santolan, katipunan).

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud_wiser View Post
    I want to have my car estimated for repainting. The paint on it is peeling badly in a lot of places and kita na yung primer. Naghahanap ako ng shop that has a reputation for doing very good work at a reasonable price. I'm in the QC area (santolan, katipunan).
    AFAIK merong car painting shop ang DuPont eh, search mo na lang sir. They are great IMO.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Hi, the best I had is with Frankline, the one which meticulously repair dents on cars. Now he put up a paint shop for those cars that cannot have a paintless dent repair. Predictably he applied his meticulous ways and his works are good and the price is affordable. You can find his main shop at No. 31 Examiner St. in West triangle in QC. if you are in west ave. enter the examiner st just in front of Cabalen Rest.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    sir try mo sa Advanace Techniques Autoworks sa may Pasig lang.

Look for Jonathan.

Hon. B. Soliven cor. MRR st. Manggahan Pasig City
    Free estimate upon car checkup
    Free consult saturday only
    All major credit card are accepted
    Tel. no. 3405160 - 09228395866 - 09228395867

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I also need a washover. Any other recommendations near West Ave?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by voaquino View Post
    Hi, the best I had is with Frankline, the one which meticulously repair dents on cars. Now he put up a paint shop for those cars that cannot have a paintless dent repair. Predictably he applied his meticulous ways and his works are good and the price is affordable. You can find his main shop at No. 31 Examiner St. in West triangle in QC. if you are in west ave. enter the examiner st just in front of Cabalen Rest.
    +1 on the above plus Frank is a great guy to deal with!

Quote Originally Posted by Strafe View Post
    I also need a washover. Any other recommendations near West Ave?
    You can ask Frank ( see above ) if he can help you. If not, Alex Car Restoration also does good work.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    thanks for replies everyone!

Is 35K a fair price for a scrape to metal paintjob for a station wagon, using polyurethane paint?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Looking for recommendations. Need one stop shop for gasgas, AC, auto door lock and radio. TYI.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger View Post
    +1 on the above plus Frank is a great guy to deal with!

You can ask Frank ( see above ) if he can help you. If not, Alex Car Restoration also does good work.
    Sir, saan po shop location ng Alex Restoration? Salamat po.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Who of you knows any ways to restore the rusty wheels? I have them on my old 15 years car. What can I try? I can not now invest in professional powder coating. I found this paint in my house. https://www.mrosupply.com/paint-pain...908000_krylon/ I wonder, can I risk and spray it after the preparation?

Recommended paint and body shop sa QC area?