New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    revive lang po sirs...
    question, can a glaze be applied dry...meaning the car is just dusted, not washed & dried...? is it like pahid lang, i mean you don't need to wait for a couple of minutes then hand buff again? sorry newbie lang...got my car painted kasi. just researching on how to maintain the pearl white finish...

TIA

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    up ko lang tong thread:

nagpapintura ko ng bumper front and back, tuesday tapos na pero dpa daw na buffing kaya kahapon ko kinuha mga 5pm (raining). chineck ko naman ok naman wala naman nung parang watermarks. on the way pauwi umulan ng malakas. pagdating ko bahay tinuyo ko yung tubig ulan sa kotse. kanina umaga pagcheck ko damimg parang bilog bilog, mukang dalmatians yung bumper ko. on the way to work, mataas naman ang araw and mainit, pag check ko sa parking nawala naman yung watermarks, hindi ko sure kung lumabo mata ko or sobrang liwanag lang pero nawala talaga.

question ko is hindi na kaya babalik yun pag lumamig? baket nawala yung watermarks sa init ng araw lang? plano ko kasi ibalik sa nagpinta. thanks.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Up.

There are water spots in the trunk cover of my car. What detailing products would you recommend?
    Has anyone tried the diluted white vinegar solution?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by TopEngine View Post
    Up.

There are water spots in the trunk cover of my car. What detailing products would you recommend?
    Has anyone tried the diluted white vinegar solution?
    Depends on the severity of waterspots. Some can be removed by light polish. if they are etched in the paint then a medium cut polish or a compound is needed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
rain/water spots on newly painted car