New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 43 of 44 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post

just got the Mace Plus. just as i suspected, same "engine block" as the worx hydroshot, but cost optimized

this thing has the quality level of a branded tool for just P1500. i think it's a steal.

if there's one negative it's the battery, a small 2Ah so runtime is limited, and the cells are cheap chinese no-name cells
    How's the Mace after several uses? How long does the battery last per charge?
    I saw this in Shopee and they have 1 selling at 1.5k and another at 3.9k. Looking at the ads, both look exactly the same.

Replacement battery costs 1.5k. Kaya bang i-DIY replace ang cells?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    How's the Mace after several uses? How long does the battery last per charge?
    I saw this in Shopee and they have 1 selling at 1.5k and another at 3.9k. Looking at the ads, both look exactly the same.

Replacement battery costs 1.5k. Kaya bang i-DIY replace ang cells?

it's great. i packed up my "real" 220v pressure washer it's not getting used anymore coz it's so cumbersome to use compared to a cordless washer

but yeah the 2ah is a real limitation so what i'll be doing is convert it to accept ryobi batteries which i'll do after the lazada 30-day return period passes

yeah you could replace the cells but it's just a 5-cell pack so the best you could do is replace w/ Molicel 2600mah which isn't a huge increase. this tool definitely needs a 10-cell pack

3. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    it's great. i packed up my "real" 220v pressure washer it's not getting used anymore coz it's so cumbersome to use compared to a cordless washer

but yeah the 2ah is a real limitation so what i'll be doing is convert it to accept ryobi batteries which i'll do after the lazada 30-day return period passes

yeah you could replace the cells but it's just a 5-cell pack so the best you could do is replace w/ Molicel 2600mah which isn't a huge increase. this tool definitely needs a 10-cell pack
    They have 2Ah and 4Ah batteries on sale. However, presyo na ng bagong washer, hehe.

Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it. - Mike Tyson

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    They have 2Ah and 4Ah batteries on sale. However, presyo na ng bagong washer, hehe.

Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it. - Mike Tyson

still cheaper than other cordless washers. there's an ingco for around 5k without battery

ryobi around 6k without battery

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    My cheapo Fujihama pressure washer works great except the water that comes out also has air....meron bang pure water lang ang kaya ibuga?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    My cheapo Fujihama pressure washer works great except the water that comes out also has air....meron bang pure water lang ang kaya ibuga?
    i do not know,
    but my concern would be,
    at strong pressure, might a spray of pure water dent the metal, more than if it were aerated water...?
    Last edited by dr. d; June 22nd, 2022 at 11:11 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i do not know,
    but my concern would be,
    at strong pressure, might a spray of pure water dent the metal, more than if it were aerated water...?
    that'll will the result...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    hello po.

planning to buy pressure washers sa lazada/shopee for car washing and sidewalk Moss cleaning.

looking at Powerhouse/lotus brand. Wattage is around 1500 to 2000 watts.

ask ko lang , pwede ko ba ito isaksak sa extension cords? malayo kasi yong power outlet sa sasakyan and sidewalk.

thanks

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by african888 View Post
    hello po.

planning to buy pressure washers sa lazada/shopee for car washing and sidewalk Moss cleaning.

looking at Powerhouse/lotus brand. Wattage is around 1500 to 2000 watts.

ask ko lang , pwede ko ba ito isaksak sa extension cords? malayo kasi yong power outlet sa sasakyan and sidewalk.

thanks
    well,
    extension cords do have maximum wattage limits.
    best to find out, before buying.
    they are usually indicated somewhere in the unit's packaging.
    personally, i would get one with twice the intended gadget's requirements.

btw,
    if the packaging does not indicate the electrical limits,
    those numbers on the plugs are probably NOT the cord's limits, but rather, the plugs' limits.
    you will probably have to find out the size of the wires used, and consult tables for their respective electrical limits.

good luck.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 8th, 2022 at 12:22 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    just bought a lotus 1400w pressure washer. 2900plus with some accesories. ok naman works well. in hindsight dapat pala nag antay na ako ng 10.10 promos

pressure washer brands