New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 42 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Has anyone tried this?

Touchless Car Wash With Foam Cannon - Does it work? - YouTube

Touchless carwash. Just realized kumpleto naman pala ako sa gamit para dito. Wondering if this really minimizes swirl marks.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    may gumagamit ba sa inyo nito?

saw it sa Lazada.

planning to buy one para sa house ng mother ko... pero pwede ako mag car wash if needed
    i have one with both AC plug and car plug. it is so weak, it is a waste of money. mas malakas pa diretso na lang yung hose sa gripo kung nasa bahay.

but if walang gripo at hose and gamit mo lang timba at tabo, pwede na rin.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Has anyone tried this?

Touchless Car Wash With Foam Cannon - Does it work? - YouTube

Touchless carwash. Just realized kumpleto naman pala ako sa gamit para dito. Wondering if this really minimizes swirl marks.
    never worked for me. need stronger shampoo/cleaner like NERTA which are intended for touchless car wash.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    For touchless wash I feel like the car needs to be quite clean to start.
    Maybe if's just dusty from sitting during quarantine.

If you've been driving around in the rain I think you really need to agitate to get rid of sticky dirt and grime.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I bought greenfield brand pressure washer, foam lance bottle, fixed spray tip to protect paint from over pressure, and pivoting attachment so I can adjust the angle of spray upward or downward. All from Lazada. I am satisfied of the performance. Just enough pressure and I can do foam washing and just rinse para iwas swirl marks. Rivers brand of detailing products is okay and not too expensive.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014

i wanna buy this. handheld pressure washer

Ask ko lang about PW accessories. If naka quick connectors (QC) na sa gun/wand, do I still need a swivel connector? Or will the QC already swivel to prevent kinks sa hose?

Sent from my Nokia 8.3 5G using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo View Post
    Ask ko lang about PW accessories. If naka quick connectors (QC) na sa gun/wand, do I still need a swivel connector? Or will the QC already swivel to prevent kinks sa hose?

Sent from my Nokia 8.3 5G using Tapatalk
    i do not have acswivel connector sa pressure washer ko. yung stock na slip-on connector ay nag-swivel naman. saka yung pressure washer hose is made of sturdy pvc plastic kaya hindi mag-entangle.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014

just ordered Mace Plus washer on lazada. P1500 only. seems to be a cheap version of the worx hydroshot. check out the bulge at the piston mechanism. same shape. probably the same internals

10. Join Date
    Feb 2014

just got the Mace Plus. just as i suspected, same "engine block" as the worx hydroshot, but cost optimized

this thing has the quality level of a branded tool for just P1500. i think it's a steal.

if there's one negative it's the battery, a small 2Ah so runtime is limited, and the cells are cheap chinese no-name cells

pressure washer brands