New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 40 of 44 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by carwhacko View Post
    My Nilfisk pressure washer is 3 years old now. Looks and works like new! Haha pero ngayon ko lang papalitan nozzle from Foam It Ph [emoji2957]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yan yun tig 7k bro?

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    My Nilfisk pressure washer is 3 years old now. Looks and works like new! Haha pero ngayon ko lang papalitan nozzle from Foam It Ph [emoji2957]

yung Nilfisk unit ko ay almost 7yrs old na, okay pa. ang nabakbak lang yung outer sheath o sleeve ng hose, parang braided hose na lang naiwan now pero flexible pa naman. i still use it kapag nag-decontaminate ako ng exterior at mag-paint correction. pinanlinis din nila ng pader bago naglockdown at nagpapintura ako ng bakod.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    yan yun tig 7k bro?

Parang 9k nga bili ko non eh

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Ayos naman yung Fujihama pressure washer ko. Isa lang ang mejo hindi ko type sa pressure washers na ganito. Hindi lahat ng buga ay tubig, may kasama siyang hangin. Well, I kinda understand na baka hangin ang way of pressuring water output.

Yung foam bottle niya ay nag crack na possible due to poor storage on my part hehehe. Sa neck part nag-crack so binalutan ko ng old interior rubber at nagagamit na uli.

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Parang 9k nga bili ko non eh

thanks bro
    iba yata naisip ko nag sale sa ace hardware [emoji1787]

6. Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Hi everyone! Sorry to revive this thread. But if I may ask, where can I buy those tried and tested pressure washer brands such as Nilfisk, Karcher, Ryobi, Kranzle etc. Karcher was out of stock at the true value branch that I had visited. Then I don't see any of the aforementioned brands on Ace hardware and Handyman. Lander's has the Karcher K2 compact on stock but I think it's overpriced compared to the also brand new that are being sold on Facebook marketplace. But some say those sellers are selling surplus of Karcher pressure washers from Australia. Can I anyone confirm this? And share some shops that sell reasonably.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by President View Post
    Hi everyone! Sorry to revive this thread. But if I may ask, where can I buy those tried and tested pressure washer brands such as Nilfisk, Karcher, Ryobi, Kranzle etc. Karcher was out of stock at the true value branch that I had visited. Then I don't see any of the aforementioned brands on Ace hardware and Handyman. Lander's has the Karcher K2 compact on stock but I think it's overpriced compared to the also brand new that are being sold on Facebook marketplace. But some say those sellers are selling surplus of Karcher pressure washers from Australia. Can I anyone confirm this? And share some shops that sell reasonably.

Check lazada... mine is bosch...

8. Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Check lazada... mine is bosch...

Thank you Sir for that! I checked Lazada. Many good deals with different pressure washer brands. By the way, that Bosh model and a model lower are much more expensive on all of the hardwares that I had checked above. So you definitely got it for a good price!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by President View Post
    Thank you Sir for that! I checked Lazada. Many good deals with different pressure washer brands. By the way, that Bosh model and a model lower are much more expensive on all of the hardwares that I had checked above. So you definitely got it for a good price!

Tagal na nyan... 2019 when i bought it, i think... goodluck!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As I've said many times, Just buy those generic China brand, walang difference sa mga branded.

pressure washer brands