New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    just bought this product. I've used Glint shampoo before. Is this product good?

Also, I'm thinking of buying a Sealant, can you recommend a good sealant for an average price? mahal kasi yung meguiars eh.

Last... I used turtle liquid wax (yung green)... medyo ok naman... pagna-ubos na, i want to buy another wax, any recommendation? ok daw yung carnuba, pero anong brand na average price din?

thanks!!!!!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    NEVER buy a shampoo with wax...

- counter productive
    - waste of money (paying for the wax that makes ZERO difference)
    - tends to whiten rubber/porous parts (due to wax residue)

Just get the Polyglaze shampoo without wax, save 30 bucks or so and wax separately.

If waxing with a pure wax only lasts for a couple of weeks, what more with waxes mixed with soap?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    sir theveed,

I just bought Mothers California Gold product, phase 1 ,2, & 3. Applied all 3 phases once, but it seems to me that I did not get the real effect of the product. I applied all 3 products like an ordinary wax. What is wrong to my application? Can you give me more ideas on how to apply Phase 1 (Pre-wax cleaner), Phase 2 (Sealer and Glaze), Phase 3 (Carnauba Wax)?

Thank you very much!

igorbaby

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    sir theveed,
    sayang! nabili ko na... refill pack kasi kaya mura... so, for the tires, hindi magandang gamitin yan.

eh yung for magandang brand and not so expensive for the SEALER?

am not satisfied when I used the polyglaze wash and wax, hindi masyadong mabula, you have to put a lot to make the suds appear.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    igor: Well, phase 1 and 2 shouldn't be applied like a wax, the instructions clearly stated:

Here's everything you need to use the Mother's stuff properly

http://www.detailguide.com/DetailGuideCh7.html

archerwin: Search the Detailing Thread please.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    thanks

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    archerwin just buy Polyglaze Autowash (yung walang wax)...

dalawang cap lang sa timba tapos saka mo lagyan ng tubig(itodo mo bukas ng gripo) or bugahan ng pressure washer para maging mabula...

3 years ko na gamit ito...sa label meron daw siyang anti rust properties...wala naman akong problema...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    one more thing with polyglaze wash and wax... it leaves a slight residue when you don't thoroughly wash off your car (must be the "wax" thingie).

iba pa rin kapag separate application ng wax or sealant.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oist... archerwin... kilala kita!

bozanian beastfighter! hahaha!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Polyglaze Wash & Wax - Feedback pls