New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Dati ang FedEx nag-o-offer niyan. Siguro, 2 years ago....

If I remember correctly, may maximum age ang car mo at maayos din para naman maganda ang representation/advertisement sa kalye....

5101:pcwhack:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bro Ever heard of GoAds? Look for Amps sa Altisclubzz.com. He has a new business where an LCD screen is mounted at the back of your car (where the speakers are also mounted). The screen shows the ads. May intellectual property rights siya so walang ibang pwedeng gumaya. His office is on top of BigBert's.

I think you have to buy the franchise tapos you can now ask companies to advertise thru your system. May percentage ka sa bawat client na makukuha. They also pay you per mileage ran and they pay for your change oil every 5k.

Amps number is 09176089604. Check mo nalang.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I hope people who undergo this are also responsible enough to protect the image of the companies they represent. Otherwise it will bring bad image to the ads on that car. Good luck.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    I hope people who undergo this are also responsible enough to protect the image of the companies they represent. Otherwise it will bring bad image to the ads on that car. Good luck.
    I agree. Following traffic rules is one of the best ways. Minsan ang maalala mo sa isang sasakyan ay yung distinguishing marks like the "ads". Kaya pag magrereport damay yung ads..hehe.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    I agree. Following traffic rules is one of the best ways. Minsan ang maalala mo sa isang sasakyan ay yung distinguishing marks like the "ads". Kaya pag magrereport damay yung ads..hehe.
    sure thing dito,madalas nangayyari to,kaya rin nagkaka bad rep sa ibang companies dahil sa maliliit na tao nagrerepresent sa kanila.

if iwer you bro,if you have a freind na may shop,ilapit mo sas kanya offer mo
    or if your car is sporty and all that,you would'nt have any difficulties in finding a sponsor.post your ride bro!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    wwaaaahhhhh mahirap din pla ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
place your ads on my CAR