New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Where can I buy a pistol grip spray gun to replace the long-stemmed gun that usually comes with a carwash pressure washer?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    try Hans, TV, ACE, Do-it

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    try Hans, TV, ACE, Do-it
    Ah ok, thanks. I actually, I went to Ace the other day and bought a standard home garden spray gun and used some fittings to connect it to the pressure washer. Unfortunately, the water didn't come out anywhere near as strong as in the long-stemmed gun.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    That is a given garden hose pistol type has different and bigger nozzle than the long stemmed barrel type nozzle.

I bought one at True Value Shang - a garden pistol type (less than P200) attached to my faucet and works okay naman, we have high pressure water supply within our village.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    That is a given garden hose pistol type has different and bigger nozzle than the long stemmed barrel type nozzle.

I bought one at True Value Shang - a garden pistol type (less than P200) attached to my faucet and works okay naman, we have high pressure water supply within our village.
    Hehe, I thought the pressure from the washer would be strong enough to compensate for the bigger nozzle. I just went back and bought a spray gun with a shorter neck. It was more expensive but atleast it worked.

Pistol grip spray gun for pressure washer