New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by istoyoboy
    Curved rims like the ones on the Bimmer in your signature? Is that yours by the way, nice classic bimmer there.

Do you mean chrome around the edges or chrome within the lights? (hope this is understandable...)
    thanks. yep curved inwards.

altezza lights, those with chrome insides, with huge bug eyed red stop lights.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    Stay away from altezza tail lamps!!!

Hahaha, roger that. I trust in your experience. But may I know why? Do they look too cheap or overdone? thanks

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    not exactly that design but the general spoke curvature or something. coz flat/straight spokes are very common.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    i suggest you visit www.altisclubzz.com and go to the car gallery section. most of the cars there are souped up... except for mine :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Do they look too cheap or overdone? thanks
    Exactly... ;)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    check out this guy's page at cardomain:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/786182

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by andrei
    i suggest you visit www.altisclubzz.com and go to the car gallery section. most of the cars there are souped up... except for mine :D
    Andrei, nice. Exactly what I need. Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for the ideas guys! I'll get back to you once this project gets going. Maybe post a before and after pic, too!

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Thanks for the ideas guys! I'll get back to you once this project gets going. Maybe post a before and after pic, too!
    istoyoboy... the car shown in the photo posted by ssaloon is a car owned by a ZZ member.. his nick there is akina_01

the resident BODYKITS seller there is conrad aka blak_altis. maganda yung mga high end kits nya.

you'll find lots of info there in modifying your altis. drop me a pm if ever you get a chance to visit the site.. my nick's andrei

this goes out to all altis owners as well!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Pimping the Altis