New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    JDM version

Looks like the biggest difference is the rear plate number provision(lower half of the clam back)

USDM model

(amber reflector on front signal lights)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    waah, it looks like the usdm model is the ugliest one of all...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by umzzzzz
    btw...kung kayo ang may sasakyang ganito...ano ang mod na gagwin nyo? (JDM, USDM o euro)...disregarding kung mahal ba ang mod na yan o hinde (imo pareparehas lang naman ang presyo nyan e). TIA ulit! dami ko nanaman natutunan...
    The local version looks almost like the JDM version... just change the rims and add a rear wiper if yours doesn't have one.

I think the euro version has a bigger different because of the rear panel designed for the longer euro plates, but i'm not sure if the taller RP plates will fit.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    minimal lang pala ang difference.
    for a moment, i thought there's no difference at all...but yeah, the size for the plate provision seems to be noticeable...hmmm...can you tell the version based on the lamps only? would it be correct if you say this version has this kind of corner lamp while this one has the other variant...like the one i've read somewhere that JDM lamps aren't made of glass...dunno if it's true or just BS. would it affect the type of version if i place a projector head lamp instead of the standard lamps?

...so this is why old people encourage young people to play spot-the-difference!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    umzzzzz, re-read my previous post at yun ang sundan mong mods. I think it doesnt make sense to follow the STOCK look of each domestic marker if you are modding. Most JDM wheels are Black and or Bronze. EuDM is multi-spoke wheels. USDM are, well, hubcaps, nyahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Karding
    When it comes to modification in general:

PhDM = may kabayo sa hood ng cars
    JDM = mostly black headlights, one-piece headlights, black side molding, amber corner lights
    EuDM = clear corners, clear headlights
    USDM = amber and red combinations
    let me reitarate that while USDM have corner amber signal light, they are not amber as a whole. In fact, the amber color is just a little part of the lamp.

what a JDM should look like:
    http://passwordjdm.com/uploads/images_products/760.jpg

USDM would look like this:
    http://www.honda-auto-body-parts-onl...18-1986-00.jpg

mod enthusiasts doesnt look or care about where the license plate is, because the difference in that area is really minimal. Kaya parts like thin side molding, black lip, amber corner lamp in addition to fender lamp, window visor, duckbill as opposed to spoiler.
    Last edited by Karding; January 13th, 2006 at 05:52 AM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    hmmm i see. this thread has really enlightened me alot. thanks. maybe i'll be opting for a JDM mod...imo it's the most maangas na mod. pero i'll go for that not so maangas look...yung tama lang to make it look disente. afterall, my ride has a stock ph12 on it.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    swap in a D15b VTEC engine!!! :evillaugh

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I think the only model with unique front signal lights is the USDM model.
    It has mandatory amber reflectors.
    Here's the colored pic...

I'm not sure about the JDM version, but the USDM version has the single strut(floating) headrests...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
PHDM, JDM, EuDM, USDM...anu tohhh?!?