New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1353596061626364 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Sino at saan pwede magpa PDR? Reco naman kayo ng kilala. QC sana kung meron. Salamat

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Dito kami suki.

Frank Line

3. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by TsekwangBakla View Post
    Sino at saan pwede magpa PDR? Reco naman kayo ng kilala. QC sana kung meron. Salamat
    Dunno from QC pero yung last na pinagawaan ko dati is sa Makati. Si Rovic.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Had a bad experience when I visited Rovic in Makati, i have a small dent about the size of a 10cent coin on the door. I initially inquired thru text and described to him and told me it was gonna ba 400 for a small dent and 800 for medium dent.

When I visited his shop in 53 Paseo de Roxas Makati, upon inspection he outright told me 3,000 for this and better to go to use my insurance since is a brand new car (barely a month old) and probably be better to replace the door. Wtf this is a freaking small dent thats visibly from 20ft away when light hits it just right.

I went to him first and only time to have a dent repaired on my itlog lancer 15yrs ago becuase of a post here in tsikot and even recommended him awlays when being asked for advise for PDR. But 3k for single small dent, kaya nga ako pumupunta sa PDR so I can save on participation fee.

These guys probably think that there is still this honeymoon period for having a brand new car, and they can over charge or equal the participation fee just to milk unsusprcting customers for a simple dent repair.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tool_46n2 View Post
    Had a bad experience when I visited Rovic in Makati, i have a small dent about the size of a 10cent coin on the door. I initially inquired thru text and described to him and told me it was gonna ba 400 for a small dent and 800 for medium dent.

When I visited his shop in 53 Paseo de Roxas Makati, upon inspection he outright told me 3,000 for this and better to go to use my insurance since is a brand new car (barely a month old) and probably be better to replace the door. Wtf this is a freaking small dent thats visibly from 20ft away when light hits it just right.

I went to him first and only time to have a dent repaired on my itlog lancer 15yrs ago becuase of a post here in tsikot and even recommended him awlays when being asked for advise for PDR. But 3k for single small dent, kaya nga ako pumupunta sa PDR so I can save on participation fee.

These guys probably think that there is still this honeymoon period for having a brand new car, and they can over charge or equal the participation fee just to milk unsusprcting customers for a simple dent repair.
    Simple solution: bring your business elsewhere

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by tool_46n2 View Post

A good 3k PDR is still a lot less headache than a bad hobo 1 or a small paint job. On doors, paint matching can sometimes lead to spraying the entire side. And remember, resprayed panels may not react well to future PDR.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Depends on the location of the dent ... if there's a panel behind that can be easily removed for access ...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Depends on the location of the dent ... if there's a panel behind that can be easily removed for access ...
    Some shops also use a slide hammer to pull out small dings.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Pag malalim kasi yun dent, nag stretch din un metal sheet.. kaya mahirap sya ibalik..

Paintless Dent Repair