New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 64 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Had my ride estimated by Rovic, his package was PHP 3,600 for all dents. I had around 10 dents. One as big as a hand and one as long as my arm, the rest was door dings. I ended up going to Katok Magic in Better Living, they charged me PHP 1,700 package for all dents...Job was pretty good.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Radical!
    Had my ride estimated by Rovic, his package was PHP 3,600 for all dents. I had around 10 dents. One as big as a hand and one as long as my arm, the rest was door dings. I ended up going to Katok Magic in Better Living, they charged me PHP 1,700 package for all dents...Job was pretty good.
    question lang...ano ride mo? feeling ko kasi pag honda ang nagpa-estimate kina rovic, taga singil... hmmmm...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    elo po! i'm planning to have the dent(s) on my car removed.. meron po ba kayong mare-recommend sa may QC area or Manila? thanks!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by puroy
    question lang...ano ride mo? feeling ko kasi pag honda ang nagpa-estimate kina rovic, taga singil... hmmmm...
    It's a Nissan Frontier pickup. Reading the thread, Rovic is supposed to be very good, but I'm always looking for a cheaper alternative so, I went to Katok Magic. I have no basis of comparison because it's my first time to do PDR. Not exactly that perfect (if you really look very closely )

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    nakita ko na pano ginawa yung dent sa Lynx rs ni baiskee kanila rovic. ganda ng pagkakagawa. am planning to bring our Crv and corolla there

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    nakita ko na pano ginawa yung dent sa Lynx rs ni baiskee kanila rovic. ganda ng pagkakagawa. am planning to bring our Crv and corolla there
    how much is the cost per dent removal?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    300/dent

had 4 dents --->>they charged me 1,1K for the package, ginawa na lang nilang flat 1K.

may dimple na CRV niyo carlo

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    may dimple na CRV niyo carlo
    oo! bwisit nga eh. di ko alam san galing. nasa province kami nun. nung lilinisin ko na, aba may dimple!

baiskee, its hammer time hahahah.

They use special tools, isa na dun yung peculiar hammer nila.
    Last edited by carlocaraddict; June 12th, 2006 at 10:25 PM.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Clearly we are having more choices now depending on the scope of work, pricing, quality of work and other considerations. At the end, the forums is really helping our people be informed. Good thing we have tsikot and valuable inputs are coming in.

Paintless Dent Repair