New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 47 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    The damage on the metal fender portion appears to be just paint transfer. See if you can clean it up with some scratch remover.
    Pero as Dr. D said, the bumper part neets to be repainted.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    The damage on the metal fender portion appears to be just paint transfer. See if you can clean it up with some scratch remover.
    i remember my old car.. i had it painted using urethane paint.. ang panlinis ko kapag "nagalusan" ng other car's paint, ay brake fluid.. very effective..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    out-of-the-topic
    are you and Dr. D the admins of this forum page? just wondering hahaha, whatever topic I read, I see yours and Dr. D's comments.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ned27 View Post
    out-of-the-topic
    are you and Dr. D the admins of this forum page? just wondering hahaha, whatever topic I read, I see yours and Dr. D's comments.
    dr. d is not admin. he is just a user like you. but he is enjoying his faster-now dsl connection. and he happens to be working flexi-time this season..

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    but he is enjoying his faster-now dsl connection. and he happens to be working flexi-time this season..
    OT: I hate you

6. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hello po mga sir. Newbie lang po at new member dito. Pls advise po if meron nagpi-PDR dito sa area ng Pampanga (Angeles City - Mabalacat)? Yung Strada back bed door may dent dahil naatrasan po yung puno sa SM Parking lot...😷. Trying to upload pic ng dent pero no permission daw po ako upload. Thanks in advance mga sir. God bless! 🙏

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Hi mga sir,

Napansin ko kasi medyo matagal na ung posts about dun sa mga recommended na ng-PDR. I'll just ask if active pa ba sila, or may idea ba kayo kung sino pa ang nagp-PDR sa ngayon? Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Try 837 Used Auto Center along Buendia (between EDSA and Paseo de Roxas), entrance at the back along Jupiter. They will assess if they can do PDR on your car.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    May sabit yung car ko (rear passenger door). I used rubbing and polishing compound but I can't seem to get the gray paint transfer off. I am not sure if I rubbed off the paint of the car since the color of my car is silver. It's not black though and there is not dent.

Does anyone know how this can be fixed? I have touch up paint from the casa btw

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    May sabit yung car ko (rear passenger door). I used rubbing and polishing compound but I can't seem to get the gray paint transfer off. I am not sure if I rubbed off the paint of the car since the color of my car is silver. It's not black though and there is not dent.

Does anyone know how this can be fixed? I have touch up paint from the casa btw
    What size? If it is just small, just touch it up, or just live with it. Hard to diy a paint job since it wouldn't come out perfect. If it is big, you can claim it on your insurance & let the casa take care of it.

Paintless Dent Repair