New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 39 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    May alam po ba kayong magaling gumawa ng PDR within Manila area? Saan po exact location nila Frank at Roy?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Can a dent located at the front flare side fender panel be cured by PDR? Or this needs to be repaired by putty & re-painted na lang the panel?

Thanks for your comments!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Can a dent located at the front flare side fender panel be cured by PDR? Or this needs to be repaired by putty & re-painted na lang the panel?

Thanks for your comments!

Yes, it can be repaired by PDR, even dents on the roof can be repaired. It just depends on the skill of the PDR tech.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Yes, it can be repaired by PDR, even dents on the roof can be repaired. It just depends on the skill of the PDR tech.
    thank you sir!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Hey guys, just wanted to share my experience when I had my car undergo PDR with Hillsborough Car Spa (Eastwood). I initially wanted to go to Rovic's, but since my car was just a week old (I know - ouch, right?), I can't risk going to Makati, we know how those MAPSA boys get when they see a conduction sticker with no plate. Anyway, I called the mobile number indicated in their website, and the one who answered was the company's president (he's canadian/chinese and don't know how to speak in tagalog). He asked which branch I'm near since his guy who does PDR was currently in their Magallanes branch, so they just met me after lunch in their Eastwood branch. I found it nice that he came with his employee and that he was pretty hands-on. I don't know if this is normally the case since it's my first time doing this haha.

Anyway, here's the result of my PDR with Hillsborough. They charged me 3200 for it (they fixed 2 panels - fender and driver's door). Took around 3 hours. He started at 1:30 and ended just before 4:30 PM.

Here are the before and after pics.

Before:
    Fender:

Driver's Door:

After:
    Fender:

Driver's Door:

Was I satisfied? Hell yeah! Hope this helps.
    Last edited by booandyah; November 17th, 2012 at 10:55 AM. Reason: edited image links

6. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by booandyah View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to share my experience when I had my car undergo PDR with Hillsborough Car Spa (Eastwood). I initially wanted to go to Rovic's, but since my car was just a week old (I know - ouch, right?), I can't risk going to Makati, we know how those MAPSA boys get when they see a conduction sticker with no plate. Anyway, I called the mobile number indicated in their website, and the one who answered was the company's president (he's canadian/chinese and don't know how to speak in tagalog). He asked which branch I'm near since his guy who does PDR was currently in their Magallanes branch, so they just met me after lunch in their Eastwood branch. I found it nice that he came with his employee and that he was pretty hands-on. I don't know if this is normally the case since it's my first time doing this haha.

Anyway, here's the result of my PDR with Hillsborough. They charged me 3200 for it (they fixed 2 panels - fender and driver's door). Took around 3 hours. He started at 1:30 and ended just before 4:30 PM.

Here are the before and after pics.

Before:
    Fender:

Driver's Door:

After:
    Fender:

Driver's Door:

galing!. paride na rin. hehe naghahanap din kasi ako malapit sa cavite. may nakaadvertise sa sulit pero di naman sumasagot sa mga inquiry. ano po ba yun website nila or paPM na lang ng link at phone number. parang gusto ko dalhin sa magallanes branch. dumadami na mga dimples eh at hindi cute tignan. hehe TIA

7. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by carofsteel View Post
    galing!. paride na rin. hehe naghahanap din kasi ako malapit sa cavite. may nakaadvertise sa sulit pero di naman sumasagot sa mga inquiry. ano po ba yun website nila or paPM na lang ng link at phone number. parang gusto ko dalhin sa magallanes branch. dumadami na mga dimples eh at hindi cute tignan. hehe TIA
    here are Steve's (the owner) numbers: 09062141277, 09231758288

Tell him you were referred by the Suzuki Swift owner they repaired last Monday, November 12. haha.

They also have a website pero one year na daw di naupdate: Hillsborough Detailers

8. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    here are Steve's (the owner) numbers: 09062141277, 09231758288

Tell him you were referred by the Suzuki Swift owner they repaired last Monday, November 12. haha.

They also have a website pero one year na daw di naupdate: Hillsborough Detailers
    Thank you sir. Sabihin ko na nirefer mo ko. THanks ulit. sa wakas! lol

9. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    ^ Ma'am po ako. hehe.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Driver's Door:

Quote Originally Posted by carofsteel View Post
    Thank you sir. Sabihin ko na nirefer mo ko. THanks ulit. sa wakas! lol
    ^ Ma'am po ako. hehe.
    Nice work. pulido ah.. ayun si ma'am oh nasa reflection sa driver's doors

Paintless Dent Repair