New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 31 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by abetg View Post
    subukan mo c frank sa roosevelt malapit quezon ave./pmi colleges 09178942515
    Hi Guys,

Just to inform you, Frankline Paintless Dent Repair already moved to 31 Examiner St., QC.

It's near the two car washes on the right side if you're coming from Quezon Ave. and past Pacific Blooms when coming from West Ave.

I was one of the last few if not THE last customer to be serviced at the Roosevelt shop. Had my dented door repaired from the puj broadside fiasco and it's as if nothing happened!

Now the only thing to remind of that event is the scratches on my side steps

I highly recommend him! Simple to talk to and down to earth guy.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by garci View Post
    Thanks! Hanap ako reliable PDR shop.
    Quote Originally Posted by tontonpacute View Post
    I just had mine done by Roy today. 300 per dent . Pwede pang konting tawad. He is based daw sa north usually pero he can do home service depending sa dami ng dents na papagawa mo para daw hindi sya lugi sa gas. We met up at bicutan since he was doing some work sa automobili co. Just text him at 09208910077 I would definitely recommend this guy to other people.
    try mo d2 sir, mine had done by Roy too, Sampaloc area kung gusto mo puntahan...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [SIZE=3]Nasubukan ko na yang paintlesss dent repair. OK naman kasi mabilisan ang gawa at mura. Yun nga lang ay siguradong mamumuti yung area. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger View Post
    Hi Guys,

Just to inform you, Frankline Paintless Dent Repair already moved to 31 Examiner St., QC.

I highly recommend him! Simple to talk to and down to earth guy.
    How much sir inabot ang pa repair ninyo?
    Went to their new location and talked with Frank.
    Showed him the dings and dents on the rear right side of door and right front fender. Ranging from 300 to 400

Medyo nagulat ako sa dent sa right side ng roof ang quotation ay 1500?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi Macmon,

I'm thinking that the reason why the roof repair is much more expensive due to the fact that they will have to pull down your ceiling liner. I've seen him work on dents on other vehicles and it's like good as new after he's done with it.

As for my repair, my damage was practically the entire lower half of my driver side rear door. Cost me P7,000.00! Good thing the damage was sustained "in the line of duty" so the company paid for it. I'm sure it'd cost more if I still had to have it done at the dealership or even at a talyer. It only took a day and if you look at it now, it's almost as if nothing happened.

Frank is the guy PGA calls when them Porches et al need to have PDR service so you know that his service is good but of course, that will come with a little more premium.

Another guy you can check out is Rovic, Frank's apprentice. His operation is located at Auto Camp in Pasig. I'm not sure how much he charges though but it may be cheaper.

Good luck.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Thanks Hard Charger for answering my question.
    Actually he explained to me that the portion where my roof dent is located is the position of the supporting beam. And as you said, they will remove the ceiling liner to do the PDR. It will take around 3 to 4 hours according to his estimate.
    What I am comfortable with is the new location which is near our residence and as you said, very easy to talk to. Actually he found another ding which I did no see.

He even showed me their present "obra" with a "special car" very hard to see when he showed it to me but since he can work wonders with it, I guess he will work wonders with my Advie too.

He is very confident to inform me that it will be as if nothing happened.
    thanks again

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Glad to be of help Macmon.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Had my vehicle repaired by Frank this PM. took around 2 hours for 3 dings at the back right door and 1 dent each on the right fender and right front side of roof. Satisfied and Happy with the work.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I learned that Rovic has put up a new shop at 387 Auto Center in Jupiter St. and Richard is left there in AutoCamp. I don't really know the reason behind the split up though...

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    hi
    I'm looking for paintless dent repair skilled workers to work in the middle east, salary plus persentage, please contact me at k.aladdin*hotmail.com

Paintless Dent Repair