New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    A cheaper alternative for your tires would be the Armor All (New and Improved). Yup mahal talaga ang Meguiars. I suggest you do the waxing first by hand then after you improved your skills then you switch to the machine, also get some foam / MF applicators for the wax. Waxes available in the market are Mothers Carnuba, Meguiars, Eagle One, Fusso, etc. dami pa, I think Mothers and Eagle One are available in Bigberts so you may want to ask them about it.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    since its silver, avail of the Paint Protection Program ng BB.. bagay na bagay dyan sa silver. it'll make it pop. While you're at it, get their car shampoo as well.

as for MF, microtex makes good ones.. you can get them sa true value, ACE, BigBert's...

as for waxes, hmm it's better if you check out the detailing thread. medyo mahaba na discussion dun and you'll pick a few do's and don'ts.

Maganda sa umpisa pa lang may protection na kaagad. and, that color is easy to maintain unlike the darker ones. also, when it comes to durability, waxes and sealants tend to last longer on these colors.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just type in Paint Care in the Search bar.. you'll get tons of info.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Just type in Paint Care in the Search bar.. you'll get tons of info.
    Thanks Theveed!

I have done a lot of research already, that's why I was able to summarize practical things I need to buy and saved a lot, with your help. Am just afraid of waxing because I never did this. I'll just observe how your staffs do it when I visit tom.

Never washed a car before, but I did it 2X already using informative tips from the forum, and am getting used to it at the same time enjoying it...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You'll enjoy it more over time... :D

Especially when your car gets older and you see it looking like it's new while a similar, if not newer car beside you looks old :D

6. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    waxing is so easy!!!

sabi nga ni lacson... Be Not Afraid hehehehe

bare with me, I know its corny hehehe

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    don't forget to post pics of your ride once you're done detailing. full on sun shots with matching reflection pics and pop from metallic flakes!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    guys, i bought my car a month ago, how often should i wax it? thanks.

Please check the Detailing thread... lots of info.
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18901

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Paint Care For Brand New Car [Merged]