New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Han's sa Shangrila, o kaya direct sa Meguiar's Kamias.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Good job Vince...

(BTW, send ko sayo pics ng aquarium...)

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tnx dude. Dadagdag ko agad sa Pbase ko ang aquarium pics hehe.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually I was doing things the wrong way. Mula nang madetail ride ko, I was just applying the cleaner wax as a wax lang. Apply let haze then buff. Yung nasa pic, I rubbed the Cleaner Wax the way it should be used. Tapos buff and top off with the DC3. Aba iba ang results. Mas OK nga kinalabasan. PUmuti lalo ang paint. Hirap lang sa white, while rubbing the CW, you tend to get "silaw" after a while. Had to wear shades after 20 mins.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    8) BLING BLING!!! 8)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ah okay!!! follow up question...

when is the right time to use a cleaner wax lang to remove contaminants and then wax compared to when do you need to use a polish, then wax?...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung OK na ang paint mo, use the cleaner wax then wax to maintain it lang. Kung napabayaan ng medyo matagal you have to do it the other way na.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Black Magic,

Ah okay... So is it safe to use the cleaner wax as often as you like? Medyo talagang lito lang ako in the use of Cleaner wax and the Meg DC2 and DC3. Thanks for bearing with me...

By the way, we followed your tip last weekend, laki ng natipid namin sa waxing time... thanks a lot... we learned another thing nga pala... mas madali mag pa shine from haze (when the wax is dry) by applying a very very light mist spray of distilled water sa surface then wipe with the towel. ang bilis na kumintab... I guess, it helps sa pagpantay ng wax...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Glad to be of help. Well ako I use it almost every Sunday to maintain my car. No choice ako kasi white oto ko eh.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Orbital Polisher