New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Cleaners contain solvents and chemical abrasives to safely clean the paint and remove light oxidation... pretty much a very very light compound... like what BlackMagic said, it's best to top off a cleaner with a standalone wax.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Orbital Polisher kamo?
    Heto I use a cheap Black & Decker KP600 Waxer/Polisher
    which I bought at P2,300 at Hans Tools in Shangrila Mall.
    Its still on sale kaya if you want, you give it to yourself as a
    Christmas Gift (for being a very good boy this year).
    I don't use it for applying wax. I just use it for buffing
    the wax off. Saves me time. Its not really a premium polisher
    like a Makita but it serves my purpose well enough...
    Tama naman si Theveed, with enough practice you can complete
    waxing a sedan in just less than an hour...usually 25-30 mins. oks na.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ano ang mga best examples ng cleaner wax? will this be better in cleaning my paint than applying a polisher?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mothers cleaner wax

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys wala akong alam sa pag papakintab ng Car.. tama ba yung ganito

After washing my car with water and car shampo.. Dry it with basahan lang yung nilalako sa daan na ibat ibang kulay..
    Then apply ko na yung WAX Armour all yata brand or minsan Turtle Wax.. basta lagyan ko muna buong Car tapos saka ko punasan using my powerfull hands hehehe

TAMA BA YAN or may iba pang procedure.. wax lang ba talaga pang pa kintab??? anong Brand OK

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Depends on your paint's condition yan eh. I'd stay away from the basahan na nilalako sa road. I'd buy a bath towel na lang (100% cotton). Buy a big one and a small one. Buy a car shampoo. Spray your car with water to remove some of the dirt. Tapos put some shampoo diluted in water and apply sa car mo using the small towel. Don't rub hard. Light lang pwede na to avoid scratches. Tapos rinse. Dry the car thoroughly. Feel the paint. Kung magaspang masyado, try using a clay bar to remove the contaminants. Then use a cleaner, polish then wax. To know more go to http://groups.msn.com/PinasDetailing and download the FAQ.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://www.pbase.com/czblackmagic/rav4
    This was after my weekly maintenance of my car.
    Meguiars Cleaner Wax then Deep Crystal Step 3 Carnauba Wax. Di ko lang matanggal ang ibang water stains kasi di ko dala ang DC Step 1 ko. I didnt expect the stains to be that tough eh. Katatapos ko lang gawin ito. Kinunan ko agad ng pic para may alaala ako ng aking pinagpaguran. hahaha

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMagic
    Depends on your paint's condition yan eh. I'd stay away from the basahan na nilalako sa road. I'd buy a bath towel na lang (100% cotton). Buy a big one and a small one. Buy a car shampoo. Spray your car with water to remove some of the dirt. Tapos put some shampoo diluted in water and apply sa car mo using the small towel. Don't rub hard. Light lang pwede na to avoid scratches. Tapos rinse. Dry the car thoroughly. Feel the paint. Kung magaspang masyado, try using a clay bar to remove the contaminants. Then use a cleaner, polish then wax. To know more go to http://groups.msn.com/PinasDetailing and download the FAQ.
    Sir ano naman yung cleaner polish na yon??? anong brand? Iba pa ba yon kesa don sa Wax

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ang ginagamit ko kasi is Meguiars Deep Crystal Step 1 which is a paint cleaner. It is for removing contaminants. Prepping the paint baga. Then Deep Crystal Step 2 which is a polish. Tapos seal mo na lang with Deep Crystal Step 3 which is carnauba wax pero di ito pure carnauba.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks BlackMagic.. saan naman makaka bili ng mga products na yan at magkano isa

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Orbital Polisher