New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    Do you know their address and price? I saw their facebook but neither is mentioned.
    called the owner, ravi . he said 2.0 is available for 4500 and Opti lens for 3000. their address is somewhere in bicutan

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyboyy View Post
    called the owner, ravi . he said 2.0 is available for 4500 and Opti lens for 3000. their address is somewhere in bicutan
    For 4,500php.. that's a lot of patong in terms of the product itself. Although you could cover two to three cars with it, it's still so much cheaper to simply ship it and smuggle it here :naughty2:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    lol, i remember a few years ago when my first coating was brought here. overcautious friend was gonna say to customs that it's a perming solution when there's nothing wrong with it at airports.

it was great that avi sold his products to the public when most preferred to sell coatings to professionals and reputable detailing shops. he on the other hand left it to the end users to decide if they had the chops. it prompted others to change their tune and sell to the general public albeit a toned-down version of their original coating.

4. Join Date
    May 2013
    What's optilens?

Sent from my Lenovo A390_ROW using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    sir ,
    Good day sir meron po kaming opticcoat. Dtio po kame sa Antricks Professional Auto Detailing sa Petron Station Sen. Gil Puyat between Filmore St. and Osmena Hi-way Palanan Makati City.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by antricks View Post
    sir ,
    Good day sir meron po kaming opticcoat. Dtio po kame sa Antricks Professional Auto Detailing sa Petron Station Sen. Gil Puyat between Filmore St. and Osmena Hi-way Palanan Makati City.
    Opti-Coat 2.0 ba 'yan? How many ounces and how much? Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12