New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think i'm guilty in being ricey.......sentence to life imprisonment with hard labour and no np chance for parole.hehe.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    subtle. in-your-face mods only if absolutely necessary (huge wings for much needed downforce). :D

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    stealth, definitely. naalala ko tuloy ung isang scene sa 2 fast 2 furious, where the black guy was racing "fabio". panay ang trash talk nya, until "fabio" revved up the (400+hp?)engine, and the whole car started to shake and rattle. tameme silang lahat B).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    badkuk,
    i know that scene, that was hilarious. hehehehe.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Stealth, unless kayang dalhin ng oto mo... in most cases, family cars keep it stealth, coz at the end of the day, we all know what the car is only capable of hehe.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    tama si d-four. ang ganda tlaga kapag malinis ang oto.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    depends..if its for show - then i guess, you can do whatever from mild to wild.....but id prefer a sleeper look......

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    STEALTH, SAFETY that's all .This is my daily driver and I hate being in the center stage so I downgraded my car ( change my gigantic rear wing to a regular wrx wing, debadge, change my tire to all season -Pirelli PZN M&S ).
    One thing, pag mukhang mabilis yong tsikot mo ,tendency ng other people specially young guys tatapatan ka; then yon na...karera na. After those downgrade kind of rare na I got rev up.
    By the way, your legacy wagon, is that a 2.0 turbo? Any mods?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Opinion in Mod Styles: In-ur-Face or Stealth?