New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nu Finish Car Polish, clear coat safe ba? :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It claims to be... It's a very harsh chemical cleaner. Works wonders on neglected cars... Not recommended for maintenance of a relatively new car/paintjob.

It's a lazy man's product... It's not bad... I'd recommend it to those who never bothers to learn how to maintain a car well...

It removes dead paint and surface imperfections quite well... If your car isn't clearcoated, you might be shocked with the paint that it removes... It's not bad, per se... since the dead paint can be easily removed with any product. It just shows up more with NuFinish... It's also quite difficult to buff, so stick to the paste version.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May thread na pala before... http://www.pinoyforums.com/org/tsikot/viewtopic.php?t=425

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanx theveed. may idea ka ba kung magkano Nu Finish ngayun? wala kasi dito sa baguio.hirap dito limited yung mga mid level products.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baguio ka pa! layo pala... I'm not sure pre, pag daan ko next time sa Concorde post ko presyo... check mo presyo sa US, more or less ganun din..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    NuFinish is mga 470 or 490. Basta 400+, and less than P500.

--Alf

7. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by newkidontheblock View Post
    Nu Finish Car Polish, clear coat safe ba? :D
    I've used this for years. It doesn't shine as well as something like Mother's Synthetic Wax on a new car or a really good paint job but it is great on an older paint job. I like it better than a heavy polishing compound for removing small scratches and faded paint. I use a random orbit buffer with a fine sponge pad to buff, then a new pad for a final coat of a wax like Mother's and a microfiber bonnet for the final polish or do it by hand with a sponge application pad and polish with a clean microfiber cloth.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Very hard to remove by hand. Leaves a lot of residue behind that becomes more obvious after it dries up. Don’t make the mistake of contaminating plastic trims. Almost impossible to remove.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    this is one of the decent channels on yt...

watch how he discusses nu finish.

Nu Finish Car Polish