New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Hey fellas,

I see there are many thats not familiar with the 3M CPF's. Surprisingly, only 2% of Southern Californians knows about the protection film or even existed. Some reads up about it on the net or thru a sales guy at the dealership. I get that sense of relief reaction from new clients every week, knowing such material can save their newly purchase vechile. As we all know we share the same experience about rock chips in the past.

Since last week, after browsing around here in Tsikot. I felt its time for my home country to experience that next time you drive, you drive with a piece of mind, "knowing your baby is protected". I had discussions with my very long time friend Dalelori over at 3M Corp. in Minesota. Shes the Excec. VP in the Paint Protection Film Automotive Division. I mentioned on having her contact 3M Phils, to let them know my plans and division projects in the region. Im calculating price adjustment to accomodate the Philippine market. Alam ko its pricey, piro may ginawa ako paraan. I also have many friends in Manila/Cebu who wants this film on their cars. Just too bad I didnt bring materials with me during my vacation vacation trip dyan, so I told them next time. Im planning up and introductory tour to Makati and Cebu, and I would love to apply on several various types of cars. This way I can analyse the driving habits, wear and tear, and climate, besides im doing this for free. I will keep everyone posted.

As for the M3 price, I would have to disagree on the $3000 job, unless that car had major custom application and applying the whole car. Ive done 5 ENZOs and 11 Carrera GTs just this year alone and for doing a 65%-85% custom coverage on those elite cars, minimum cost was $3,700. Standard M3 coverage is no more than $750.00, this is coming from a well exclusive experience applicator such as myself. Judging by the photo on the M3 the hood/upper parts are pre-cut kit on an 18inch roll, meaning its even less than $750, more like $625 range. Let me know if anyone is interested on some photos.

Hope this helped! Maraming Salamat!

-B

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Kahit ito di gagana sa auto ni ms. devin...

Interesado po me dyan sir bhane.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BHANE View Post
    As for the M3 price, I would have to disagree on the $3000 job, unless that car had major custom application and applying the whole car. Ive done 5 ENZOs and 11 Carrera GTs just this year alone and for doing a 65%-85% custom coverage on those elite cars, minimum cost was $3,700. Standard M3 coverage is no more than $750.00, this is coming from a well exclusive experience applicator such as myself. Judging by the photo on the M3 the hood/upper parts are pre-cut kit on an 18inch roll, meaning its even less than $750, more like $625 range. Let me know if anyone is interested on some photos.

Hope this helped! Maraming Salamat!

-B
    ahhh ic. $750 lang pala at hindi $3,000. Thanks for the clarification kapatid.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg View Post
    Kahit ito di gagana sa auto ni ms. devin...

Interesado po me dyan sir bhane.
    Pare, salamat for taking intrest. Anyhow, I will keep you posted when im making my trip to PI. Once I get my "Go Ahead" confirmation from 3M and my corporate staff, I will then select certain cars to have the opportunity and experience clear protection film. Again all complimentary by me (depending the car, coverage area, and please no inconsistant repainted surface). What would make it cool, sino ba may jeepney dyan? BTW, Sino pala si Ms. Devin??

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Karding View Post
    ahhh ic. $750 lang pala at hindi $3,000. Thanks for the clarification kapatid.
    no problem pare. Just here to help answer questions about the material and other info. I will post some pics soon para visual.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ayan, first hand pro info :D

Welcome nga pala.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
No more stone chips?