New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    IMO kung di naman pang car show, sayang pera, marami hindi na na sustain ang bisyo, napabayaan rin. there are also some brands that worth to try i use the 3 steps by meguiars. wala ka nang hahanapin pa. exercise pa and nothing beats when you see you car shines dahil napagod ka.

1. cleaner wax

2. polish

3. finishing wax

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by james00112233 View Post
    I also have a brand new crv and I would like to use my free hydrophilic paint protection from Honda... Would that be advisable?...
    If it's free... then go ahead!
    It won't harm your paint. When the effects wear off or if you're not happy outright, then apply your favorite wax or sealant.

Basta free. Hehehe.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    * James 007... Hydrophilic is just a wax. I hate to break the news to you, but all you did was pay way too much money for a simple wax. The 'sealant' they used isn't much better than the Turtle Wax or some other protectant you can pick up for about (? pesos). Use it, its your"s.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
    honda's hydrophilic nonsense is not a wax... but it's bull nevertheless

what you should do is get some turtle wax ice liquid polish. so easy to use you can use it every 2 weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    If it's free... then go ahead!
    It won't harm your paint. When the effects wear off or if you're not happy outright, then apply your favorite wax or sealant.

Basta free. Hehehe.
    salamat po sa mga reply nyo..
    dahil free po yung hydrophilic siguro gamitin ko na din kung wala naman pong masamang epekto sa body paint po, tulad po ng sabi ni ess... tama po ba desisyon ko?...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    IMO kung di naman pang car show, sayang pera, marami hindi na na sustain ang bisyo, napabayaan rin. there are also some brands that worth to try i use the 3 steps by meguiars. wala ka nang hahanapin pa. exercise pa and nothing beats when you see you car shines dahil napagod ka.

1. cleaner wax

2. polish

3. finishing wax
    Bro, tatlong klase ba yan sa meguiars? o 3 in 1?

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by torne625 View Post
    hi everyone, newbie po me.
    few days ago, i bought a brand new ford escape po. i was being offered by ford about this ziebart diamond gloss. ok po ba yun?
    if i decide po ba to do the protection and polishing on my own, pwede po ba and waht shall i do.
    after few days lang po ksi, since maulan ngayon, e pansin ko me mga aspalto na gilid.
    thnx in advance

never a ziebart diamond gloss, sir from a personal experience. been with them for a year and their inferior service matches their inferior wax.
    same experience for honda's hydrophilic rubbish. daling matanggal kahit na free. since binyag ng bagong car mo and you mentioned aspalt on the side, i should suggest you visit bigberts for one time cleaner/sealant combo. they'll give you expert advise and from thereon bahala ka na with the rest. worth the visit i assure you- peksman.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    friends, thnx for all the infos. you've been very helpful and informative.

.... another thing, aside from that diamond gloss, ford is likewise offering a rustproof and thorough undercoating of my escape for a little above Php10k. is it worth it? thanx again in advance and MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
newbie query about diamond gloss