New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    They both look sporty n elegant at the same time...but then again its a benz..elegance is always there. First looks more classier to me but sporty as well. the 2nd is less classier..more of a "look at me" grill..but doesnt keep my attention long enough to say, "hey cool grill". Its good too, the 2nd one, its very clean. At least its diff. than the 1st one...im someone who likes to be a little different..i hate seeing someone with the same car as me..i like to be different when it comes to cars. for, for me id do the 2nd grille just because i'm a transcendentalist (i march to the beat of my own drum)..but by looks alone..the 1st one.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    the before pic.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    "They both look sporty n elegant at the same time...but then again its a benz..elegance is always there"

this line i agree to if bmw, sporty!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    IMO the BEFORE pic looksmuch better... I think the big gaps on the after grille does not match the lines of the rest of the car... if you wanna keep the new grille, then you might want to lose the emblen on the hood...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kupaloids View Post
    I'll vote for the original grilles. Simple and elegant.
    +1
    mas maganda yung original grille

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by hens View Post
    eto sana balak kong gawin sa orig front grille ko..

blackout ko yung mga slots

wow mukhang maganda mag shoot dito ha :D

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    blackout seems to be a good idea!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    pwede niya naman po pag palit palitin, depende sa mood niyo. parang express covers ng nokia phones. bili na rin po kayo ng alternate wheels para may set elegant/clean set up kayo at angas/modified look kayo. malamang barya lang naman po sa inyo yun.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
My New Front Grille..hmmm