New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by madkatz View Post
    As for KSG, you could try getting carlack SG from big berts, its the same as KSG, Klasse is just branded for the US market and carlack for the european market. they also have the carlack68 which is the Klasse AIO counterpart.

As for Moms counter part of swirlX and scratchX i think the best match for hand applied would be Moms scratch remover

What do you think jon?

*jon: wow its been a long time since i've checked on their forums, im surprised to know its been months already
    Yes.

Klasse All in One = Carlack68 Nano Systematic Care
    Klasse Sealant Glaze = Carlack 68 Long Life Sealant

The Meguiar's SwirlX and ScratchX (as well as the ScratchX 2.0 and the Ultimate Compound), on the one hand, and the Mothers Scratch Remover, Pre-Wax Cleaner, and PowerPolish, on the other hand, have the same function at least insofar as paint "cleaning" is concerned.

If I recall correctly, he started last August or September with Autogeek.

-----------------------------------------
    Jon

My auto detailing experiences:
    http://autodetailingexperience.blogspot.com/

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    anyone interested sa NXT 2.0.. may extra ako pm na lang.. thanks

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Guys ano ba recommended niyo na wax for a 1 day old white car? Meguires sana kasi lapit lang ako sa kamias. Medyo nakakalito lang kasi dami products e. TIA

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    *nelz: if its fresh from the dealership i would suggest you avail of BB's paint protection program, that or you could DIY using some for of sealants. As for megs products they have a really nice sealant called Megs 21 its quite tough and i love the gloss but its a bit too expensive though, other than that any other wax would actually be nice on a brand new car.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    *madkatz thanks for the tip. I'd rather do it DIY...nothing beats personal touch, right? Now, be doing a lot of backreading under the "Detailing Thread for Noobs" and find myself the right tools to get me started and hopefully not mess things up. Thanks

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    kakainis ang simex kamias. the sales lady doesnt even know their products even the "Boy" who was wearing a megs shirt (presumeably an employee) was trying to school me with their products but was giving me wrong info. im trying to start my own detailing business. (home service, full paint correction interior and engine detailing) using their products but a lot isnt available yet.

wala pa d151 which will help a lot for a quick paint correction for light swirls. also the detailer line costs exorbitantly expensive a gallon costs 2k ++ were it only costs ph 1200 if bought online.

I really wish Optimum will have a distributor here.

ONR FTW!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    by the way wala ba M85 na ketchup bottles? M84 lang ba?

san may available na LC CCS pads dito sa pinas?

ang mahal ng soft buff 2.0 eh

I heard that LC costs 600++ somewhere.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekord15 View Post
    kakainis ang simex kamias. the sales lady doesnt even know their products even the "Boy" who was wearing a megs shirt (presumeably an employee) was trying to school me with their products but was giving me wrong info. im trying to start my own detailing business. (home service, full paint correction interior and engine detailing) using their products but a lot isnt available yet.

wala pa d151 which will help a lot for a quick paint correction for light swirls. also the detailer line costs exorbitantly expensive a gallon costs 2k ++ were it only costs ph 1200 if bought online.

I really wish Optimum will have a distributor here.

ONR FTW!

I feel your pain! Somehow, I feel that the folks at SIMEX are trapped in time vortex that prevents them from leaving 2003. I started asking about D151 about a month after it was announced in the Meguiars Online site. And the lady at the phone drones out, "Ser walang ganyan. Kung gusto mo ng paint reconditioner na one step, M66 po."

I started following up in 6 month intervals but to no avail.

If you visit the Meg's Philippines website, naka pako din sa 2003 yung info niya. It seems that nobody is maintaining it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekord15 View Post
    by the way wala ba M85 na ketchup bottles? M84 lang ba?
    Wala ata. Afaik, M66, M83 and M26 are the only ones sold in plastic ketchup bottles.

However, I'm not saying those are bad products though. They're great. And I'm very much grateful to Simex for making them very affordable by repacking. But I also wish Simex would do the same for the other meguiars products.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Im a die hard megs fan. specially their detailer line but a lot of their important items are not available at all.

kung di lang mahal mag pa ship nag menzerna, finish kote and optimum na ako eh..

i guess ther really isnt any options but to stick to megs or moms. LOL

i love megs but their to overpriced na...

I want to try m105 and to m205 to find out whats the hype withe the SMAT.

the diminishing abrasives is good but they say SMAT is a whole new level.

baka may bibili online baka pede pasabay ONR and OCW

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Im a die hard megs fan. specially their detailer line but a lot of their important items are not available at all.

kung di lang mahal mag pa ship nag menzerna, finish kote and optimum na ako eh..

i guess ther really isnt any options but to stick to megs or moms. LOL

i love megs but their to overpriced na...

I want to try m105 and to m205 to find out whats the hype withe the SMAT.

the diminishing abrasives is good but they say SMAT is a whole new level.

baka may bibili online baka pede pasabay ONR and OCW

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Mothers Product and Meguires Product