New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    Yung D151 (Paint Reconditioning Cream) is an updated cleaner wax that was released by Meguiars in 2008. I heard it does a better job than #66.
    Hi ess.

Does Simex already have the D151 PRC? Mga how much kaya yun?

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jonjon_u View Post
    Hi ess.

Does Simex already have the D151 PRC? Mga how much kaya yun?

Thanks.
    Last I checked (last year... ) wala pa. Hell...the lady at the counter didn't even know what D151 was.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    Last I checked (last year... ) wala pa. Hell...the lady at the counter didn't even know what D151 was.
    I see. It's been a long while since I've been there. Mga 2006 pa yata if i recall correctly. I'll try to go there again soon. Thanks for the reply.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hahaha just talked to the sales lady a while ago about their M135 on stock and they didn't even have a price for it yet, i asked about some products and they really don't know their products, too sad.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Isumbong kay Mike Stoops sa Meguiars forum!

I actually thought about doing that....but didn't. Baka magalit ang Meg's sa Simex at mag pull out pa from RP. Hehehehe.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I recently noticed that the Meguiar's Philippines website is no longer online. I wonder what happened.

-------------------------------------------
    Jon

My auto detailing experiences:
    http://autodetailingexperience.blogspot.com/

7. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    *jon: seems like they forgot to pay for the subscription, the domain name is already up for grabs, BTW i recently learned that Mike Phillips is now associated with AG! i guess he's out to try more new products aside from megs

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Id just like to ask where do you buy cheaper Mother's & Meguiar's stuff?

Based on what ive read so far in here (which are very helpful by the way), good stuff to buy are: Mother's for Clay, and Meguiar's NXT for Paint Sealants (Synthetic wax)

Any equivalent product for SwirlX or ScratchX for Mother's?

Also where do you buy Klasse Sealant Glaze?

Thanks!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by madkatz View Post
    *jon: seems like they forgot to pay for the subscription, the domain name is already up for grabs, BTW i recently learned that Mike Phillips is now associated with AG! i guess he's out to try more new products aside from megs

Yup. Mike Phillips started working with Autogeek a few months ago - Good for Autogeek, and eventually good for us who care for cars.

-------------------------------------------
    Jon

My auto detailing experiences:
    http://autodetailingexperience.blogspot.com/

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    *tool: i usually get my moms and megs products at the distributors since i get 5% discount if i buy 2k or more, and as for those items thats quite expensive for me like the UQW, UQD, So1o system, 105 and 205 i just have them shipped here through autogeek. if its the usual products just get them at blade or TV shang they're all on SRP anyway. You could also try looking up at those individual sellers in the internet and you'll find a couple but after getting a few products that didn't have the same color and performance i stuck back with getting them at blade and TV and eventually i went direct to the distributors and since i buy moms and megs monthly at a considerable amount anyway both distributors offered my 5% discount if i get it from them straight.

As for KSG, you could try getting carlack SG from big berts, its the same as KSG, Klasse is just branded for the US market and carlack for the european market. they also have the carlack68 which is the Klasse AIO counterpart.

As for Moms counter part of swirlX and scratchX i think the best match for hand applied would be Moms scratch remover

What do you think jon?

*jon: wow its been a long time since i've checked on their forums, im surprised to know its been months already

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Mothers Product and Meguires Product