Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mau2485 View Post
    NXT 2.0 tingi meron din kaya?
    Unfortunately, nope.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Sayang naman kala ko masusubukan ko na yung NXT 2.0 masyado kasing mahal di kaya ng konsensya ko

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    For those that are kinda looking to test Megs products before buying by bulk or buying by gallons this was a really nice idea, not to mention most of the products sold here in smaller packages are also not available in popular hardware stores especially #83 and #26, too bad i already had some shipped here from autogeek before i knew about this. Too bad Mother's don't have these hehe

As for mother's you could try calling 7445875 thats their office, look for roda that or myckel their manila agent, Mother's products are available in most blades, TV and Hans tools.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Sayang naman kala ko masusubukan ko na yung NXT 2.0 masyado kasing mahal di kaya ng konsensya ko
    If used properly, a single bottle of NXT2.0 will last you a long long time.
    It took me 2 years to fully consume my bottle of NXT1. (Actually.. meron pang konti pero nangangati na ako subukan yung NXT2 eh...ehheeheh.)

SIMEX only repacks their professional line products (i.e. products usually sold by the gallon, as Madkatz said). Ang nakakainis lang sa SIMEX is they have yet to re-pack the newer professional line products of Megs such as D151, D150, and M21 v2.0. I've been itching to try those. Also, I wish they'd also repack M7 and M80.
    Last edited by ess; November 17th, 2009 at 11:31 AM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    If used properly, a single bottle of NXT2.0 will last you a long long time.
    It took me 2 years to fully consume my bottle of NXT1. (Actually.. meron pang konti pero nangangati na ako subukan yung NXT2 eh...ehheeheh.)

SIMEX only repacks their professional line products (i.e. products usually sold by the gallon, as Madkatz said). Ang nakakainis lang sa SIMEX is they have yet to re-pack the newer professional line products of Megs such as D151, D150, and M21 v2.0. I've been itching to try those. Also, I wish they'd also repack M7 and M80.

Noob question lang po... Paano nyo nalalaman yung mga product codes ng mga item from megs?

Sample:
    - #26 (Hi Tech Yellow Wax)
    - #66 (Cleaner Wax)
    - #83 (Dual Action Cleaner Polish)

Paano nalaman na sya pala si #26? Yung mga D151 anu po yun? i mean... "D5566F4=eklabu wax" and anung suggestion nyo na glaze and wax na ok bilhin dun sa megs kamias na may tingi masyado kasing marami silang product ng wax etc...

Thanks!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Noob question lang po... Paano nyo nalalaman yung mga product codes ng mga item from megs?

Sample:
    - #26 (Hi Tech Yellow Wax)
    - #66 (Cleaner Wax)
    - #83 (Dual Action Cleaner Polish)

Paano nalaman na sya pala si #26? Yung mga D151 anu po yun? i mean... "D5566F4=eklabu wax" and anung suggestion nyo na glaze and wax na ok bilhin dun sa megs kamias na may tingi masyado kasing marami silang product ng wax etc...

Thanks!
    You'll have to visit the Meguiar's website to get more details on the product codes. Anyway, yung professional line products nila are usually labeled as Product Code / Name (e.g. #26 High Tech Yellow Wax).

Yung D151 (Paint Reconditioning Cream) is an updated cleaner wax that was released by Meguiars in 2008. I heard it does a better job than #66.

RE: Ano yung glaze + wax na okay bilhin na tingi
    Wala silang glaze na binebentang tingi....yon lang ang kinaiinisan ko sa Simex.

If you want a pure wax -- get #26.
    Kung gusto mo cleaner-wax --- #66.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Correct me if i am wrong, sa LSP pwede gamitin ang cleaner wax? hindi ba po like steps 1-2-3 ang cleaner wax belongs to step 1? or this is a wax that has a cleaning properties kaya pwede sya maging step3

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    *mau: basically its either Step 1 2 and 3, that or All-in-one wax, that or cleaner wax + LSP. If you use cleaner wax then its preferred to be followed with an application of LSP. Now some cleaner waxes are purely cleaners only and can really strip off wax, but there are also some cleaner waxes that are packaged with carnauba, so its basically an all in one step that cleans, shines and protects but the protection you get however is very inferior compared to that of a pure LSP, one example of this would be mother carnauba cleaner wax, its like a junior step 1 2 and 3 all in one, but this is different with step 1 prewax cleaner.

You could also check http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47236 for their corresponding numbers as well as other products codes. Basically all of the Meguiars mirror glaze line has a name corresponding with a number and people usually just address there products according to their numbers.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    ^^ Thanks Ms. Madkatz for the info!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    *Mau: you're always welcome!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Mothers Product and Meguires Product