New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Hello guys ...

I have been wanting to install a sunroof in my AE101 Corolla, I called up ZIEBART Makati & Pasig only to know that they no longer install moonroofs for the reason that their installer RESIGNED already.

Question, are there any shops that you know wherein I can have a moonroof installed ? If they don't have the item and they're just installers no problem since I`ll do scout in Banawe for surplus manual/electronic moon roofs.

tia.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    ^^ mods na naman! engine swap muna!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Heheh, curious lang. Type ko kasi.

And may alam na ko lugar kung san pwede magengine swap, tuloy ako sa Silvertop ko. ;)

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Hello guys ...

I have been wanting to install a sunroof in my AE101 Corolla, I called up ZIEBART Makati & Pasig only to know that they no longer install moonroofs for the reason that their installer RESIGNED already.

Question, are there any shops that you know wherein I can have a moonroof installed ? If they don't have the item and they're just installers no problem since I`ll do scout in Banawe for surplus manual/electronic moon roofs.

tia.
    whoa. and i was actually also thinking of going to their shop to have 1 installed. saan nga kaya pwede bumili ng moonroof at magpa install?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
MOONROOF