New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hi.

I've read some people mixing equal amounts of Meguiars Gold Class Shampoo and Meguiars Nxt Wash in their wash bucket. If I understood it correctly, the reason for the mixture is so that they could get the lubricity provided by the Gold Class and the water softening feature of the Nxt.

I got curious. Do you really get the best of both worlds, so to speak, when you mix different types of car wash/shampoo?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMHO, hinde.....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i guess it couldn't hurt....but the whole exercise smells of OCD to me

but then again, i suppose that a lot of the detail freaks on this forum clearly suffer from OCD anyway:rofl:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jonjon, doubt it... but like any fanatic (I was a certified one), you'll be able to subjectively justify any silly theories anyway... No harm naman other than wasting money.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Wala naman problema doon. Parang "ALL in ONE"

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    it may not be such a waste since you might be using the same volume blended as when using single blend. aahah, one of those oc justifications :hiya2:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Ayos lang ba gamitin ang Joy Dishwashing Liquid gamitin pang Car shampoo sometimes??

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by joseph20 View Post
    Ayos lang ba gamitin ang Joy Dishwashing Liquid gamitin pang Car shampoo sometimes??
    Mura lang naman ang sachet ng mess out glint carwash shampoo iyon na lang gamitin mo safe pa . Ang joy dishwashing liquid sa katagalan nakakaapekto rin sa pintura namumuti lalo na pag hindi mo binanlawan agad.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Mura lang naman ang sachet ng mess out glint carwash shampoo iyon na lang gamitin mo safe pa . Ang joy dishwashing liquid sa katagalan nakakaapekto rin sa pintura namumuti lalo na pag hindi mo binanlawan agad.
    Thanks, siguro abbressive nga gamitin joy! Siguro pang linis nalang ng Winshield!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by joseph20 View Post
    NOOOOOOOO!!!! hindi plato o makina ang katawan ng sasakyan mo!!!!

Mixing different types of car wash/shampoo