New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Just tried Nanofil + Nanosil today. For the windshield, Elevo watermark remover then topped with Glaz Stain Gard ng Microtex.

Sana wag muna bombahin ng mga ibon.

Tapatalked

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by eTups View Post
    Sir just like to share, maganda rin daw yung wax ilagay after ng Glass Cleaner and Clay sa windshield. Although di ko pa na try, maybe next week. Will provide a feedback.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk
    Dati na ko naglalagay ng wax sa windshield at glass. Meg's Ultimate Paste Wax.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by red_one View Post
    Dati na ko naglalagay ng wax sa windshield at glass. Meg's Ultimate Paste Wax.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk
    Ang gawa ko ngayon Armor All Auto Glass Cleaner, panlinis sa WS, then seal it with TW Ice Synthetic Wax, pwede rin sa plastic and rubber trim, mura pa, kasi yun micro magic rain repellant, nagsa shudder yung wiper at maingay.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    Just tried Nanofil + Nanosil today. For the windshield, Elevo watermark remover then topped with Glaz Stain Gard ng Microtex.

Sana wag muna bombahin ng mga ibon.

Tapatalked
    Sir, how long will it take to apply the Nanofil and Nanosil?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Sir, how long will it take to apply the Nanofil and Nanosil?

I'm still a noob with waxing. I honestly didn't check the time but I guess it took me 30 minutes for the roof and 15 minutes for the hood. That's Nanofil, followed by buffing with a plush microfiber cloth, then Nanosil, followed by buffing again. It's a Mirage hatchback so you'll get an idea how big the panels are (also, I was only able to work on 2 panels before I called it a day, haha). I'm a total noob to detailing of any sort so I'm not sure if I did it properly by hand despite following the instructions.

The nanofil is really tough to apply. I may also have applied too thickly coz I found it really hard to wipe on. It was easy to buff off with a plush microfiber rag though. Nanosil is more like cream so it's easier on the arms.

Tapatalked

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Hehe..No problem Sir, I'm not an expert in detailing as well, it was not indicated in the bottle if how long does it need to be dried up before buffing the Nanofil and Nanosil. Haven't tried these products but I'm very satisified with the Microtex product that I'd used (Shampoo, Nanosliq, Sunshield and Tire Black).

I emailed Microtex to ask where I can buy their Clay Bar and Detailing brush. Since I plan to apply first Clay Bar before applying NanoFil/Sil/Glos.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by WallyWest View Post
    I'm still a noob with waxing. I honestly didn't check the time but I guess it took me 30 minutes for the roof and 15 minutes for the hood. That's Nanofil, followed by buffing with a plush microfiber cloth, then Nanosil, followed by buffing again. It's a Mirage hatchback so you'll get an idea how big the panels are (also, I was only able to work on 2 panels before I called it a day, haha). I'm a total noob to detailing of any sort so I'm not sure if I did it properly by hand despite following the instructions.

The nanofil is really tough to apply. I may also have applied too thickly coz I found it really hard to wipe on. It was easy to buff off with a plush microfiber rag though. Nanosil is more like cream so it's easier on the arms.

Tapatalked
    Hehe..No problem Sir, I'm not an expert in detailing as well, it was not indicated in the bottle if how long does it need to be dried up before buffing the Nanofil and Nanosil. Haven't tried these products but I'm very satisified with the Microtex product that I'd used (Shampoo, Nanosliq, Sunshield and Tire Black).

I emailed Microtex to ask where I can buy their Clay Bar and Detailing brush. Since I plan to apply first Clay Bar before applying NanoFil/Sil/Glos.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Sir just like to share, maganda rin daw yung wax ilagay after ng Glass Cleaner and Clay sa windshield. Although di ko pa na try, maybe next week. Will provide a feedback.

Just an update,mas maganda Wax as rain repellant sa Windshield sirs..Wax or Liquid, as long as it is synthetic wax.

Thanks Sirs...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123