New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I have the CCD and lastly this one. It's as effective as the former and a lot cheaper. It's available at Ace, Blade, and Tru Value (ATC).

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    just bought the small microtex duster at ace last night...so how do one go about with it...medyo quick strokes or slow strokes? and as light pressure as possible daw...as in parang hindi nag-tatouch ung fibers sa surface?

sorry for the newbie questions...thanks

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    for me ok naman. di naman naghihimolmol. as in the same effect as CCD. gud thing about micro is that meron refill. i tried it with mini and ganda naman result. refill only cost 100. cheap d ba. just my fifty cents.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wasabi5 View Post
    for me ok naman. di naman naghihimolmol. as in the same effect as CCD. gud thing about micro is that meron refill. i tried it with mini and ganda naman result. refill only cost 100. cheap d ba. just my fifty cents.
    agree..

been using the microtex big(exterior) and small (interior). first two days, maraming himulmol talaga, pero after that, oks na. kahit glass, walang residue ng oil. quick 2-3mins, oks na!
    i have yet to use CCD, pero nung tumingin kasi ako sa ACE, pareho silang meron e. ung CCD kasi, 800 isa. ung microtex, 500(big)+180(small) = P680 lang e... being a cheapskate, i took the microtex. No regrets!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wasabi5 View Post
    agree..

been using the microtex big(exterior) and small (interior). first two days, maraming himulmol talaga, pero after that, oks na. kahit glass, walang residue ng oil. quick 2-3mins, oks na!
    i have yet to use CCD, pero nung tumingin kasi ako sa ACE, pareho silang meron e. ung CCD kasi, 800 isa. ung microtex, 500(big)+180(small) = P680 lang e... being a cheapskate, i took the microtex. No regrets!

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    i bought the big microtex duster last weekend. sabi nga first 2-3 uses me himulmol. kailangan lang punasan ng plush, so bili na rin ako ng plush. anyone here tried using plush after dusting their car? hindi ba talaga magagasgas? kakatakot kasi, hindi naman kasi hinugasan auto, dinust lang. itim pa naman auto ko.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    ^bro ok ang plush and mictrotex combination...the duster to get rid of the loose dirt or alikabok and the plush to sort of smooten out the surface. of course it's still better to have your car washed and waxed or even just glazed to protect the shine. i myself do the duster-plush connection every morning before going to work at 5:15am and every night before going to sleep. basta walang hamog sa umaga... :D then every weekend wash+glaze...sympre iba pa rin pag umulan. hehe...hope this helps.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    got my microtex duster. am really happy with it. malaking mura compared to CCD.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Bumili din ako pero di ko pa nagagamit, tamad kasi. =)

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Yan din ang gamit ko everyday. Highly effective ito and saves time and effort. Safe sya kahit black ang sasakyan mo.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
microtex car duster