New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just want to revive this thread. Ingat kayo jan sa Simex Kamias, sinira nila yung rubber lining sa FD ko, kinain ng rotary.

Well had my car detailed there last year, ngayon ko lang na post but I just need to post this so that others can check the job well afterwards.

Initially I was amazed, babalutan pa ng plastic kuno yung car mo while they wait for you to pick it up. When I got back, saw the damaged part.

I've always been saying, no shop is perfect but its the first time I've experienced a detailing shop that's so careless.

Never going back there again.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Test (my previous post got deleted)

Just wanted to post my experience with this shop some months ago. Exterior detail was nice, but I think the shop I go to in Ortigas delivers a better meticulous job.

The worst part was they damaged the weather strip of my car running through the roof. Damage was caused by the rotary which ate the rubber part. I didn't notice until I got home.

In the end, I think this is a shop that concentrates on selling their products more than their detailing works. Hindi pa honest and mga tao because its really impossible not to notice the damage when buffing off the wax afterwards (rough part will catch buffing towels like velcro!).

ps. I just posted this now upon seeing this thread. Just a reminder to those who want to bring their vehicles in for detailing - Check those small parts. I can't believe a known detailing shop will be so careless. Damage is still there until now as evidence. Irreversible.

HTH
    Last edited by Djerms; April 27th, 2010 at 08:50 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    post mo yung actual damage boss para ma share.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Meguiars' Kamias (Simex) - EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!