New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    yes kaso parang tinipid sa tubig. pero feeling ko lang naman yun. ang bitin lang sa akin ay mahal sya compared sa regular carwash but i guess that is offset somewhat by the convenient part tapos syempre di kasama interior sa linis at di ko maiwan na bukas ang kotse.
    Last edited by babkalakal; September 21st, 2021 at 11:09 AM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    anyone here na nagpapa-"car wash" pa din sa mall?

I personally find it super convenient, kasi kapag sobrang dumi ng car, parang nakaka-ilang palinisan sa kanila kasi di na ata sila gumagamit ng tubig.
    it is convenient, but i still don't:
    1. the place is dark, especially if roofed. i, and probably also they, might not see the entire car and might miss out on certain areas; and
    2. "baka umulan paglabas na paglabas ko sa mall.".

i have a shiny car and a not-too-shiny car. they make me alok when the car i am driving is shiny.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    yes kaso parang tinipid sa tubig. pero feeling ko lang naman yun. ang bitin lang sa akin ay mahal sya compared sa regular carwash but i guess that is offset somewhat by the convenient part tapos syempre di kasama interior sa linis at di ko maiwan na bukas ang kotse.
    gumagamit pa ba sila ng tubig? ang alam ko noon may mga trolley sila for water. pero ngayon feeling ko punas na lang.

and anong product gamit nila for the black plastic parts ng car?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    One of my cars is garaged sa condo parking, which is an extension of a mall parking.

So yung mall carwash for it really no different to washing the car after getting home to the garage.

With the unpredictable weather we have now I found myself using the mall carwash more often, at least for that one car. Kasi zero chance na din na after exiting carwash biglang mauulanan because it's already "home".

5. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Hello. New member. I discovered this forum looking for an answer to a car related question but it seems I can't create a thread until I put up five posts so I'll just react to these threads first for now and hope the site admin doesn't mind.

These mall carwashes... refer to those guys who go around the mall parking with those pushcarts right? I wonder if they use sufficient water in washing. If tinitipid, I think they might scratch the finish.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    I almost always wash the car by myself

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Mall Carwashes