New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Yeah, I only tried this once also. I wasn't impressed.

However, I'm curious about their waxing service though... Assuming that I go to a mall to watch a movie and eat, this means the car will be parked for only around 3 hours - maybe even less. Can they actually do a good waxing job given this limited time?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I tried it once and Im not going to do it ever again. Sa Glorietta last year I was in a hurry kasi I was going to attend a wedding I dint really have the time to take my car to the shop so I had it waxed while I was shopping.
    When I got back wow ang saya parang lalong dumumi ung car ko ang dami pang buo buong wax sa mga singit singit. Nakakainis kasi I ang hirap tanggalin nun nagbuo buong wax sa mga crevices saya diba? and eto pa ung side mirror ko may isang malaking buong wax cguro an inch or two ang size saya

How do they plan on doing the job perfectly eh ang dilim minsan sa mga parking

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tried their services once dahil sobrang dumi ng oto ko nun.
    lumabas ako ng parking na malabo yung hood, salamin, etc. mukhang yung ginamit na basahang pangtuyo eh hindi nabanlawan masyado.

tapos dumami ang swirl marks. parang niliha ang hood tsaka trunk.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

IMO, do not, in any circumstance, use their service. They will do more harm than good on your vehicle....

Also, they are not considerate with the adjacent vehicles. So, I park as far away from them as much as possible....

5303:burp:

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Actually, I get really irritated with these guys... they do their best to look like they're helping you get a good parking space only to offer their services to you... parang sinusubukan na i-convince ka to avail of their services "in exchange for them getting you a good parking space."

Sometimes, kahit may magandang parking space na tinuturo sila, i deliberately veer away and go to the next level.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We have a very long thread about this in the Goon Squad already, please search.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002

8. Join Date
    May 2013
    Never have your car cleaned in any mall they are all owned by the same company clean car global inc. they will not clean your car properly and will not be held liable for any damages they make, they scratched our car and did not have it fixed told us that it was their employees fault and the employee is no longer connected with them. Owner is an asshole Dino Lagdameo, country manager is also an asshole Marvin De Silva. This serves as a warning they charge very high prices and they never do their work properly they should have their license revoked. Spoke to the owner and he shouted and reiterated they will not pay for the damages.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    ^ shouted at?? Then in that case you should have escalated the matter to the mall that they are "working with".

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    anyone here na nagpapa-"car wash" pa din sa mall?

I personally find it super convenient, kasi kapag sobrang dumi ng car, parang nakaka-ilang palinisan sa kanila kasi di na ata sila gumagamit ng tubig.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Mall Carwashes