New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    share ko lng yung sa akin i got my xwind last november and went to ziebart cebu last december for rustproofing and DG for a total of 12,500 ayos na man yung effect ng DG glossy talaga steel black yung color ng xwind. if i remember parang 3500 lang ata yung DG nila may promo kase noon.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I got news from a friend who used to work for Ziebart... DG is nothing more than a polymer that is diluted so that it can be sprayed on instead of applied onto the paint... In addition, I have had at least 4 customers here that previously had DG applied within the last 5 months and watermarks and swirls are just as prevalent as a regular, waxed/sealed car...

Like i previously mentioned, for people who doesn't really have the eye to spot for swirls, paint imperfections, ANY sealant will make a car look better, but for that kinda money, I'd expect a lot more than a mere application of a product.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2002
    sorry if this is off topic; i noticed that you changed the wheels of both your paj and prado. I am curious if you noticed any effect on the ride?

Originally posted by Tom
    Here's the effect of Zeibart's DG protection on my Prado. Go to www.pbase.com/tbc111/deputy_toms_suvs

I had this service done 2 yrs ago and only 1 rebuff since then.

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Funny you asked but this was my main concern until I asked around on what the best set-up would be. I'm very satisfied with both esp with the Prado's Old Man EMU set-up.

Greetings to all tsikot.com members.

Congratulations and thank you for the founders and creators of this site for providing all of us another venue to express our concerns, suggestions and inquiries. We at Ziebart/Carsavers take all our customer suggestions/comments and inquiries seriously. This is one of the reasons why we have been in the industry for more than 30 years.

We respect and acknowledge the opinions of the members of tsikot.com, but after reading this thread, we cannot help but reply with some points of clarification on Diamond Gloss.

Ziebart Diamond Gloss
    1. It is the ultimate in Automotive Paint Protection developed from US aerospace paint technology, which protects aircraft from jet exhaust heat, extreme and sudden temperature changes and harsh environmental conditions- exclusively formula by Ziebart International.
    2. It is a liquid polymer applied with Ziebart patented orbital buffers, it is not diluted nor sprayed on.
    3. It is guaranteed for life against loss of gloss – and against most environmental damage caused by acid rain, paint fading from UV rays, paint etching and marks from bird droppings and tree sap.
    4. It produces a silky / satin smooth deep paint gloss, which can be felt and seen immediately – and is resistant to dirt build up and scratches – much better than any product offered in the market.
    5. Silicone is better than wax, ordinary Polymer’s is better than both wax and silicone, but unlike Diamond Gloss, none of them last more than a few weeks or, a couple of months at the most, because they are all soft coatings and none offer any protection against environmental damage.

We also offer a complete line of detailing services using Ziebart patented anti-bacterial chemicals.

If you have inquiries about any of our product or services, we would be happy to discuss this with you in this forum, or you can email us directly at custcare*carsavers.com, or info*carsavers.com. You can also contact of any of our customer service officers, or our Sales Manager at 889-4144 for our Makati branch, 671-9841 for our Pasig branch, 524-1966 for our Manila branch and 032-231-2286 for our Cebu Branch.

For more information you can visit our website at www.carsavers.com.

More power to tsikot.com

Originally posted by theveed
    I got news from a friend who used to work for Ziebart... DG is nothing more than a polymer that is diluted so that it can be sprayed on instead of applied onto the paint... In addition, I have had at least 4 customers here that previously had DG applied within the last 5 months and watermarks and swirls are just as prevalent as a regular, waxed/sealed car...

Like i previously mentioned, for people who doesn't really have the eye to spot for swirls, paint imperfections, ANY sealant will make a car look better, but for that kinda money, I'd expect a lot more than a mere application of a product.
    theveed,

Greetings.

In regards to your 4 customers that had DG applied to their vehicles, can you do them, and us a favor? They may have forgotten that DG comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY (transferable to the next owner), and that if they found defects on their vehicles, they can bring it back to us and avail of the said warranty. Or, if you are willing, provide us the plate numbers of these vehicles in order for us to call them and address their concerns.

We have addressed the wrong information provided to you by your friend who used to be connected with us in regards to the composition and application of DG in a previous posting.

Many thanks and more power.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    They may have forgotten that DG comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY (transferable to the next owner), and that if they found defects on their vehicles, they can bring it back to us and avail of the said warranty.

Will do...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Could you please elaborate on the warranty terms? Kasi if it has a lifetime warranty, why will they have to pay P3100 for a yearly reapplication?

Originally posted by BlackMagic
    Could you please elaborate on the warranty terms? Kasi if it has a lifetime warranty, why will they have to pay P3100 for a yearly reapplication?
    BlackMagic/Theveed

Thank you for the reply.

A valid question that’s asked by more than the 6,000 customers (and more than 14,000 re-applications) that availed of Diamond Gloss since we launched this product 2 years ago, and our Paint Protection services.

DG comes with a The Lifetime or Variable Annually Renewable Guarantee. We give the lifetime guarantee to new vehicles (1 year old or less) and a variable guarantee to vehicles more than 1 year old.

---------------------------
    Period of Guarantee:
    These guarantees are valid for a period of (1) year from the date of application, renewable each year by the car owner, for the lifetime of the specified vehicle, up to and including the period of ownership by the second owner. Subject to specified maintenance service requirements.
    ---------------------------

The prices of DG varies, dependent on the year, make and model of the vehicle. Therefore, the re-application charges, with the renewed guarantee, varies as well.

We would be more than happy to discuss guarantee details in detail and/or any of our products with you at any of our conveniently located branches (Makati, Pasig, Manila and Cebu). Or you can call any of our customer service officers at the numbers identified in the previous posting.

Thank you and more power.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hi ziebartcarsaver,

meron pa po bang discount ngayon ng Diamond Gloss?

Thanks.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
maintenance of car w ziebart's diamond gloss sealant