New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2017
    These waxes i mentioned above are those mainstream waxes that are available in ace hardware, blade, handyman and tru value.

But when I browse this thread about waxing and detailing, the brands that you were recommending or saying are not available on the stores I mentioned.

I even search for youtube and they are recommending those mainstream brands for highest rating and best waxes.. but why the brands you recommend wasn't sold by the stores at mall?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You can try Carlack 68 or Sonax. They have at Blade.

I've used Meguiars and 3M before. They're okay and get the job done but i find the likes of Carlack better (deeper shine) while my usual Collinite is easier to apply and lasts long.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    These products works well, its just the products that we are mentioning here works better.
    Also to be fair, these mainstream waxes are easier to acquire. So even if a wax has good reviews if it is not readily availble then that will be a problem.
    Maybe the youtube reviews are meant for the general consumers, but if you want to try something better, try some of the products the people are mentioning here, specially collinite, carlack, klasse.