New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ulolin666,

yung taga HCP na si Judel meron sya kakilala sa banawe sabi nya dun nya na bili KYB shock nya na orig.

Dude.... join ka na HCP forum! :D

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Ndi ko naman sya kilala eh...... Magkano kaya yun?:D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok lang yun. Post ka sa HCP forum so the other Honda boyz can help you

I think around 1,300-1,500 ata isa nun.

Bisita ka dito wag ka na mahiya:
    http://www.hondaclub.com.ph/modules.php?op=modload&name=Forums&file=in dex

:D

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Tnx...... Supierreman............:D:D:D

May binebenta sa akin na second hand na Spoon springs daw! :? eh 1inch sa harap eh 1.25 inch ata sa rear ang bagsak. 9T daw eh? Ano masasabi nyo? :? :?

May shop ba na nagbebenta ng Neuspeed SofSport Lowering Springs - Front Lowering 0.75" Rear Lowering 0.75" ?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    May tanong lang ako? ano yung coilovers? Parang lowering springs din ba yun? :?:D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ulolin666,

I'm not sure about the spoon pero parang nabasa ko sa HCP forum dati na spoon springs are stiff kase more on sport performance talaga spoon. Baka di kayanin ng stock shocks.

Meron sa HCP forum nagbebenta dati second hand Neuspeed soft sport around 6t. Check mo Autoline baka meron brand new.

Coilovers ...the complete coilovers hindi yung conversion lang... grabe mahal yun sobra :shock: Around 50t ata for a decent set. Its a sprin and shock combo wherein the shock has a threaded body para pwede mo adjust ride height.

Yung conversion kit/ sleeve type itsura nyan yung Ground Control or yung mga matagtag na Taiwan R1 coil over springs.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys what springs do you recommend for a 97 lancer.. is there a brand that has more than 2" drop? Im using whitelines 2" drop right now m not satisfied with the drop.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    niwrad,

do you want to go lower or is the drop too low for you?

In this thread I was choosing among a lot of springs then it came down to Neuspeed or H&Rs.

Eventually I got the H&R's and so far the ride feel is ok for me. e-mail Auto_xer*yahoo.com and ask him about H&R's for the Lancer.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Supierreman,

i want it to be lower. 2" drop is quite high for me. What other lowering springs can you guyz recommend to have a 1 finger clearance from the fender in all wheels?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    niwrad,

lower than 2" ? H&R Race or Neuspeed Yellow.

If you want a real low drop... try looking for Ground Control Coil over kit. Si Andeyyy meron bent dati pero for Civic yun eh.

If you plan to lower ,ore than 2" ... you really need an aftermarket shock tapos you need to get camber kits for your Lancer na.

Another option is try visiting Speedmode... check out the Sheepdog Coil overs or the B+G coilovers available there.

You can talk to the guy there (i think the owner) he can tell you lots of things about the pros and cons of lowering tapos he can give you options on what would be your preference (either comfort or sport handling)

meron sya chart dun with the different spring rates

Visit this shop... very helpful yung guy dun

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Lowering Springs... what would you recommend?