New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bilsteins and H&R. Nice.

Actually, nakaka inggit!

One thing you will notice is that the ride is FIRM, but not actually STIFF or HARD. Go ahead and take a corner a bit fast: you will notice that the firmness makes it more controllable.

--Alf

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wowowowowow!

inggit ako kay pierre!

student ka pa lang diba?

wowowowowow tlga!

ilan ba drop mo?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    student ka pa lang diba?
    meleagant8,
    yep! student lang po gaya ni Otep :wink: :D ...pero ahead na ako kay otep ng isang sem he he he (tapos with my age dapat PGI na ako eh :oops: )

as for the drop i didn't actually measure the stock ride height and compared it with the current ride height eh kaya I really don't know kung ilang inch binaba. pero for finger gap I'd say around two fingers all 4 corners tapos hindi pa "nakatingala look" yung oto.

Alfalfameister,

I got them from Auto_xer. :D ...yep! really firm... not too stiff not bouncy either. Pero takot ako i-test sa corner eh. :oops: may phobia lang talaga ako sa corners :oops:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Supierreman
    actually guys I have another problem now with the drop I have... I noticed that the aftermarket Hydraulic jack I bought can't fit under the jacking point. Masyado mababa eh yung jack na nabili ko yung parang Vertical na tube.

I'd be using my oem scissors jack tapos bili na lang ako nung Hydraulic alligator jack. Hirap na pag naflat... hassle magpalit ng gulong eh naka all white pa naman suot ko lagi kaya convenience na rin for me yung Hydraulic jack.
    Time to invest in a lightweight racing jack?

In the meantime, how bout a bandaid solution so you can continue using your hydraulic jack? I hate scissor jacks cause they're so damn flimsy.

Get 3 of 4 pieces of plywood, maybe 2 inches thick, and about a foot and and a half wide, in decresing lengths of 4', 3' and 2' apiece. Nail the shortest piece of plywood to the next shortest piece, and then nail the combination pieces to the longest piece and you have yourself a makeshift ramp.

"Drive" up the ramp until you get to a height that can accomodate your hyrdraulic jack. You should now have enough space to fit your aftermarket jack underneath!

Voila, band-aid solution to your problem, and a set of home-made ramps to boot!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Supierreman
    student ka pa lang diba?
    meleagant8,
    yep! student lang po gaya ni Otep :wink: :D ...pero ahead na ako kay otep ng isang sem he he he (tapos with my age dapat PGI na ako eh :oops: )

as for the drop i didn't actually measure the stock ride height and compared it with the current ride height eh kaya I really don't know kung ilang inch binaba. pero for finger gap I'd say around two fingers all 4 corners tapos hindi pa "nakatingala look" yung oto.

Alfalfameister,

I got them from Auto_xer. :D ...yep! really firm... not too stiff not bouncy either. Pero takot ako i-test sa corner eh. :oops: may phobia lang talaga ako sa corners :oops:
    inggit naman ako....hehe....student pa lang din pala eh....hay...di bale...maglalaway muna ko dun sa pic mo.... :lol:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    a drop not too low not too high... but just right: :D

Another pic:
    http://www.hondaclub.com.ph/modules....&AtchNum=0

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    student pa lang din pala eh....

meleagant8,
    he he he...post graduate student ako :mrgreen:

8. FrankDrebin Guest

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    e pag bago pa auto mo... how long will new stock shocks last?

meron bang bilstien for altis?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I just installed my apex cupkits 1.7" drop, langya took me 8 hours,.. 7 hours for the front and 1 hour yung rears, wala kase ako nung vw spreader tool.

h&r cupkits are popular with vw's but they have a tendency to sag kung 4 ang sakay, minsan kung malamig eh iba yung height nya.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Lowering Springs... what would you recommend?