New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Masmasama ang nangyari noon... we were driving along the NLEX when this Nissan LEC thinks he's in an F1 race... overtake ng overtake sa amin, pero naiipit siya dun sa mga slow moving vehicles. This guy probably thought na we wanted to race him... eh hindi naman. Ayun, yung huling hirit niya, he revved and zoomed and overtook us... eh we slowed down na... kasi right in front was a bridge!

Sana may camera akong dala; you can see the passengers actually HIT the ROOF of the car! hahahahahahah! Aray ko po!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meleagant8, yes replacing shocks on an older car is definitely a good thing.

You'll definitely feel the difference when you move up to newer shocks. You'll be surprised with how tighter the car will feel afterwards. Less wallowing and roll will definitely make for a more spirited drive!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir Alfalfameister,

Thanks for the info
    I've relly been reading good comments on the H&R's. even the superhonda online forum highly recommends the H&R's.

Neuspeed greens... before it costs 8t.. now it's like 10-11t :shock: ...with that price i'd rather get the Eibachs or the H&R's.

I'm also trying to consider 2nd hand Neuspeed greens (6t-7t)... but if they're no longer available then I guess I still have to save up a little more for the H&R or the Eibach springs

as for the dampers... that's exactly my plan! i'll be getting the Bilstein shocks with adjustable spring perch and have it installed at the same time with the springs para minsanan na lang gastos sa alignment

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir e46boi,

okei...got it!

pero siguro...after buying the shocks...tago ko muna then pag nakabili na ng springs saka ko na lang kabit...like ung gagawin ni pierre...at least nas tipid nga naman....

so okei na kaya ung h&r/kyb combo?

i heard na ung performance daw po ng shocks will still depend on how heavy/light your car is?kasi kahit ata maganda ung shocks mo basta magaan it will still have a "play" kahit aftermarket shocks na ung gagamitin mo....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what are the type of springs that give a "galit look"?

meaning the front is a little lower than the rear.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    all of them ( coils ) are made to be like that . the front will always have
    more inches of drop , the reason ? I really dont know .

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir dsm

tlga po?kahit ung springs mo parehas na 1.5 and drop eh mas mababa pa rin sa harap?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys,
    re: eibach springs,there are two distributors in makati,AER and AUTOLINE,you can call autoline at 8975782,price is 13T(fixed ata for all prokits,and with installation na ata,but not sure about this.),inquire na lang kayo.

and tell the owner that i refered you.

thanks.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    13T? hmmm... mukhang mahal :? Sana magbigay discount si Alex :|

Nikko,
    Thanks for the info. I'll try to call up Autoline na lang. pero with that price mag H&R na lang ako siguro pag di bumaba sa 10t yung Eibach :|

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meleagant8 , wala pa akong nakita na lowering spring set na pareho ang drop
    height .

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Lowering Springs... what would you recommend?