New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2014

just for weekend washing of 2 cars. how's the durability?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post

just for weekend washing of 2 cars. how's the durability?
    no idea with the brand but that should compliment well your weekend washings...

i have the nilfisk brand from Ace, almost 4 yrs now and still working well..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buy also a remote controlled socket. the problem with these small pressure washers is sometimes the pressure relief valves get stuck and when this happens the wand or the hoae will burst. with the remote controlled electric socket you can turn the pump off before you let go off the trigger.

i can't post the link. search mo na lang meron sa lazada and olx, 220v x 2400w remote controlled socket.
    Last edited by yebo; November 1st, 2017 at 04:13 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    personally I wont buy a portable high pressure washer anymore. Naka bili ako dati ng bosch, kalimutan ko na anong model, mga 13k ata bili ko nuon. di nag tagal nasira yung quick connect (plastic fittings) sa gun and hose and yung mga moving parts sa loob ng gun which is mostly plastic din ay di rin tatagal. Reason is pag nag linis ka ng sasakyan (pick-up for me) You tend to move around a lot since ma iksi lang ang hose so sa katagalan yung yung plastic connections ay lumuluwag and will cause a leak.
    Mas prefer ko ngayun bumili nung mga katulad sa gingamit sa mga carwash na separate ang motor and pump. Ang ganitong type is available sa mga general merchandise shop ang high pressure hose so pwede ka bumili ng mahabang hose. Advantage din is pag may sira in some parts of the high pressure hose, pwede mo putulin yung part na yun and install another high pressure fitting sa dulo. Available sa mga general merchandise shop ang hydraulic press/crimper for the fittings and they only charge a few bucks for installation. Also you can buy a separate metal spray gun/nozzle for this type of high press washer that would last decades.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Advise ko lang sir sa iyo after using the unit, flush out mo water by air blow from the washer unit with compressed air. This standing water inside the unit will produce scales over time. To do this, aim/insert your compressed air nozzle trigger to the water inlet. Ensure that the pressure washer hose is disconnected from the unit. Isama mo na rin airblow yung hose and washer lance to remove standing water. You may want to check on Pressure Washer and Accessories page sa fb >>> Pressure Washers and Accessories Philippines - Home | Facebook you need some fittings, lances, trigger guns, and hoses.

Sent from my SM-C900F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by D3nb3r View Post
    personally I wont buy a portable high pressure washer anymore. Naka bili ako dati ng bosch, kalimutan ko na anong model, mga 13k ata bili ko nuon. di nag tagal nasira yung quick connect (plastic fittings) sa gun and hose and yung mga moving parts sa loob ng gun which is mostly plastic din ay di rin tatagal. Reason is pag nag linis ka ng sasakyan (pick-up for me) You tend to move around a lot since ma iksi lang ang hose so sa katagalan yung yung plastic connections ay lumuluwag and will cause a leak.
    Mas prefer ko ngayun bumili nung mga katulad sa gingamit sa mga carwash na separate ang motor and pump. Ang ganitong type is available sa mga general merchandise shop ang high pressure hose so pwede ka bumili ng mahabang hose. Advantage din is pag may sira in some parts of the high pressure hose, pwede mo putulin yung part na yun and install another high pressure fitting sa dulo. Available sa mga general merchandise shop ang hydraulic press/crimper for the fittings and they only charge a few bucks for installation. Also you can buy a separate metal spray gun/nozzle for this type of high press washer that would last decades.
    Sir, yung mga washer na ganito ba , nakakabitan ng foam lance? Thanks

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk