New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I'm planning to change the pads on my pickup. alin mas ok? sira na kasi ang mga rubber pads. hehe

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    does it matter kung branded? go for autocom ok na yun 400 lang yata nakalagay sa gsr ko

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung rubber pedal pads lang din meron sa mga autosupply...Php 29 lang siguro isa...lapit na rin ako magpalit sa civic ko...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    levoc gamit ko ok naman 4 yrs na sya

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    quiksie , what concerns me more is the size of the pads. I bought the generic ones, i didn't match the pads exactly therfore having lots of slack metal.

Sheep , san mo binili yung Levoc pads mo? how much? did you drill it into your pedals?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ah ok sorry po hehe. Levoc nalang siguro

7. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    noteworthy

No drilling required...

It comes with an allen wrench, you just have to place it over the existing rubber pedals....
    Only thing different from niken brands it is not that thick and you wont have a strange feeling when stepping on your pedals.

The thing I've noticed with mitsubishi's pedals they tend to wear out more easily, compared to othe car manufacturers.(based on my experience)

kaya nag lagay na ako kaagad ng levoc pedal pads bago pa sya maupod.

as for the price sorry no idea di ko na maalala pero alam ko parang mas mahal sya sa mga niken year 2000 ko pa sya binili hehehe

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    diba yung niken pads yun ang mejo squarish ang hitsura?

Levoc or Momo Pedal Pads?