New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Guys, have anyone of you had tried the paint job service of this shop? Would appreciate if you can share your experience because i am bound to use their service. Tia

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tried the place when it was under Allen Isidro. A nice experience overall.

Don't know how they run things nowadays.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Thank you for sharing sir otep. I hope they remain the same. Anyway my car is already with them will post the outcome soon.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Sir, any update on this. Would like to try this shop for a major body repair/paint job. Thanks.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Same here. Any update on Klazpaint?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    1-10 I would rate them 8. why? the paint was definitely as I expected for a 25k wash-over my only problem is there are a lot of white marks that i have to remove. It cost me 1.5k for exterior detailing just to remove the white marks on almost every side and hard to reach surfaces. If you will ask me if I will consider them again in my future requirements yes if they will guarantee that they will make sure that they will also detail the exterior. So far my car is 3 months already after the paint job so far no problem other than what I have stated above.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dondonposadas View Post
    1-10 I would rate them 8. why? the paint was definitely as I expected for a 25k wash-over my only problem is there are a lot of white marks that i have to remove. It cost me 1.5k for exterior detailing just to remove the white marks on almost every side and hard to reach surfaces. If you will ask me if I will consider them again in my future requirements yes if they will guarantee that they will make sure that they will also detail the exterior. So far my car is 3 months already after the paint job so far no problem other than what I have stated above.
    Thanks sir.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dondonposadas View Post
    Thanks! Ganda feedback. What were the white marks?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalkingjedi View Post
    Thanks! Ganda feedback. What were the white marks?
    You will see white marks in between edges per panel.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Had the same experience when it was under allen isidro. What's good is that they remove the panels for painting. However lots of overspray afterwards. Now I'm looking into having another car for for washover. Any other reviews for Klazpaint? Malapit kasi sa location ko.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Klazpaint quezon avenue