New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Guys if you are looking for those thick, heavy rubber mats which can hold a gallon of water, you can find it sa PriceSmart at P699. They have it both in black and grey.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    THANKS THEVEED...pero i think we are too late na because we stayed for 3 days sa baguio and 3 days nababad ung wine sa carpet..sinubukan ko na pero hindi na talaga natanggal...arrggg

sir carloi...what branch of pricesmart?thanks!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    thick and heavy? rubber mats? I have a problem with holes in a carpet...hindi ba nabubutas ang 3m nomad? :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    noteworthy... it's best to layer mats if you're concerned about the original carpeting... usually people place a "spikeless" but thin mat (such as the original floormats that came with the car) first then layer Nomads or what not on top of it... we have several clients that uses 3 sets or more of floormats in their car, it sounds extreme, but most of them have really pristine factory carpets underneath, not bald spots, no flattened fibers etc.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    How much are the 3m nomad mats? Where can I get them? and would it fit in an old school VW bug? thanks for your insights....

6. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    yung classic black 3M nomads 5pcs P2,600+ sa HandyMan.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Keeping the mat spotless?