New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    hi,not sure if this fits here,all the information here is useful but i need a couple more inputs...

detailing for a motorcycle
    I know Iknow its tsikot,and mind you,most of tips here are great,like the up and doen patterns not wash in wash out

but there are things that i think not sure of what products to buy and stuff..

so what can you suggest?kasi i think is a combination of interior and engine detailing,,,plus exterior..

what i have is a touring bike,the only metal parts are the tank,frame pero mostly is plastic and a small piece of leather for my behind..

pero where do i start?

currently sa auto ni misis,..
    this is what i have done so far,,,to be honest i am not even sure where to start on detailing.
    typical linis ng car shampoo,then patuyo,konting wax and un lang..

any tips on where to start on car and bike detailing???

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    May nabasa akong ganyan sa 400greybikes.com. search mo bro.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by robot.sonic View Post
    May nabasa akong ganyan sa 400greybikes.com. search mo bro.
    salamat.. salamt nakita ko na!hehehhe
    deym blocked sa opis...hehhehe

pero me mga products sila dun lang dito ba locally me katumbas un?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Sir may detailing thread dito, baka pwede mong research while waiting for others reply. medyo mahaba habang backread nga lang pero at least from plastic to leather to rubber to aluminim to chrome to metal or almost any part may mga details dun that you can pick up and try foe your toy/s.

I am not sure though baka meron din sa mountain bikers community na detailing procedure (di ako nagbabasa dun sir, maiinggit lang ako) baka din may makuha ka info.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by brainmafia_310 View Post
    Sir may detailing thread dito, baka pwede mong research while waiting for others reply. medyo mahaba habang backread nga lang pero at least from plastic to leather to rubber to aluminim to chrome to metal or almost any part may mga details dun that you can pick up and try foe your toy/s.

I am not sure though baka meron din sa mountain bikers community na detailing procedure (di ako nagbabasa dun sir, maiinggit lang ako) baka din may makuha ka info.

any links?

ive been reading so far ung asa thread and it works ung me ocd na thread ata,so far it works sa tank ko,,,un lang.
    been also trying to find
    ung sa leathers,pero i am considering na mostly ung andito e leather na asa loob ng kotse,not exposed to elements,mine is,

on plastic parts,well vs1 takes care of that..
    sa engine detailing ako medyo nahihirapan,since exposed ung akin 100% of the time,and will be done more orften than most cars,looking for a cheap alternative na din sa mga items listed...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hanapin ko later sir, tinatamad ako tumayo at magPC eh. Hahahah.