New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by gearspeed
    Sa van namin ang ginawa ko kinukut ko at blade lang then water yun lang..Pero ang sakit nung kamay ko matapos ko kutkutin yung sa van namin na conduction sticker ang tagal na kase nun..

tama masakit nga lng sa kamay..pero nun natangal ko buo pa kaya dinikit ko na lng sa poste..hehehhe

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001
    I estimate your car is around 5-6 yrs. old so it would be safe to say that the conduction sticker has "melted" itself onto the glass surface. Once the conduction sticker has reached this phase/stage, it is going to be very difficult to remove it even with a sharp implement (a big no-no either way).
    at kung matagal na yung sticker, baka pag tanggal mo, halata dahil darker yung tint na covered nung sticker

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    The safest and effective that I cna suggest is the mckenik that can bought in ACE hardware, I use it to remove the registration and license plate sticker annually.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by carlocaraddict
    hi guys. I want to remove the conduction sticker in my ae111 but I dont know the best way (DIY) to remove it. Ano ano po ang mga kelangan?
    soften it with baby/cooking oil or kerosene overnight then pwede nang kutkutin the following day. mas okey kung me plastic spatula-like ka. pangit ata pakinggan hth

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    credit card na luma!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    hot steam water... tama si Otep!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    try using this

can be purchased at tru value

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
how to remove an old conduction sticker?