New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    Pasabay naman kung sino may shipment sa US. Haha want to try Sonax Perfect Finish.
    sonax Philippines? parang nawala? south kasa was using sonax then naging gyeon noh?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    i think meron pa sonax phils, try to check their website

i used the sonax ntpc before, its a very good aio.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by zechs View Post
    Pasabay naman kung sino may shipment sa US. Haha want to try Sonax Perfect Finish.
    Hahaha. I'll take a look at Sonax nga

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    i think meron pa sonax phils, try to check their website

i used the sonax ntpc before, its a very good aio.

i checked fb.. medyo updated sometimes ang fb lol

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    *cathy,
    Its a very good polish. Siguro gusto ko lang din i-try after ng megs m205.

Hanggang polish na lang ako, minsan na minsan lang magco-compound. I think ung megs ultimate compound ko, for life na un. Hehe

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Once a month..

Using budget-meal waxes (3M Perfect-it Show Car, Mothers Brazilian Carnauba and Turtle Wax Super Hard Shell and Turtle Wax Carnauba Paste)

Actually hindi ko alam difference nung Super Hard and Carnauba

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post
    Once a month..

Using budget-meal waxes (3M Perfect-it Show Car, Mothers Brazilian Carnauba and Turtle Wax Super Hard Shell and Turtle Wax Carnauba Paste)

Actually hindi ko alam difference nung Super Hard and Carnauba
    not a budget meal[emoji108][emoji28] you have more than enough waxes to use in rotation and keep the car paint well protected. btw, its not the brand, o-t-c or boutique waxes that matters but its how you prepare the paint surface and do the paint correction prior to waxing that counts.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    not a budget meal[emoji108][emoji28] you have more than enough waxes to use in rotation and keep the car paint well protected. btw, its not the brand, o-t-c or boutique waxes that matters but its how you prepare the paint surface and do the paint correction prior to waxing that counts.

I saw Carlack and yung Chemical Guys dito sa thread kaya nasabi kong budget meal yung akin

+1! Super agree on the bold part!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post
    I saw Carlack and yung Chemical Guys dito sa thread kaya nasabi kong budget meal yung akin

+1! Super agree on the bold part!
    like most detailing products, price varies with different brands especially sa waxes. each brand claims of formulation that offers shine and protection better than others. but one wax may not be necessarily better than the other becauce its more expensive. like TW, its underrated imo, its an otc wax that everyone can grab anytime. i did used it too before and to me, it performs even better (protection/durability) than some of my boutique waxes that costs 3x or more.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    like most detailing products, price varies with different brands especially sa waxes. each brand claims of formulation that offers shine and protection better than others. but one wax may not be necessarily better than the other becauce its more expensive. like TW, its underrated imo, its an otc wax that everyone can grab anytime. i did used it too before and to me, it performs even better (protection/durability) than some of my boutique waxes that costs 3x or more.

Actually i've had a mishap before doon sa Super Hard Shell pero it was due to me being ignorant

I actually love TW products (first car wax that i've bought) but tried the others just to have an experience with them.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast