New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    Paste wax (usually Meguiar's brand) every 3 months or so. Then, every few weeks, I use a spray n wipe carnauba wax.

I also use the spray n wipe wax on the windshield wiper arms, any chrome, glass, and the clear coat alloy wheels.

All Meguiar's products....including the car wash soap.
    Before i was using mother’s products and currently i’m loving more the meguiar’s brand... same here pag may time ako i used paste and microfiber tower pero usually meguiars ultimate QD ako hehe... mas madali kasi lalo pag nagmamadali...

Yun nga lang, di mo ma iiwasan ang swirl, pero i think its normal for everyday car not unless garage queen or pang weekend car... as much as possible pa coat mo na... hehe...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Before i was using mother’s products and currently i’m loving more the meguiar’s brand... same here pag may time ako i used paste and microfiber tower pero usually meguiars ultimate QD ako hehe... mas madali kasi lalo pag nagmamadali...

Yun nga lang, di mo ma iiwasan ang swirl, pero i think its normal for everyday car not unless garage queen or pang weekend car... as much as possible pa coat mo na... hehe...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk
    I used to have a bunch of different brands. But, I settled on Meguiar's because the brand is everywhere. Plus, its products are clear coat/black trim-friendly and most likely will work well together.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff2d View Post
    what car wax brand is best to use?
    Try to acquire the Collinite 476 or 845. Both products last 3-6 months, even longer if garage queen. Tapos spray wax every couple of washes to maintain the base wax.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff2d View Post
    what car wax brand is best to use?
    best is subjective. brands such as collinite, botny, meguiar's, turtle wax, chem guys are commonly used by members here. some use klasse and optimum aio's products. you can also choose between paste wax or in liquid/spray form. if you like boutique waxes, you can get in some local shops or buy online
    Quote Originally Posted by ironman06 View Post
    Try to acquire the Collinite 476 or 845. Both products last 3-6 months, even longer if garage queen. Tapos spray wax every couple of washes to maintain the base wax.
    better get the collinite 915 bro over the 476 for ease of use.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    best is subjective. brands such as collinite, botny, meguiar's, turtle wax, chem guys are commonly used by members here. some use klasse and optimum aio's products. you can also choose between paste wax or in liquid/spray form. if you like boutique waxes, you can get in some local shops or buy online

I love klasse. Gave me the best shine

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

wow! classic combo with added insulator wax[emoji108] plus masipag pa yung car owner mag-carwash[emoji4] no doubt kahit ilang years, well protected car paint niya[emoji106]

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    wow! classic combo with added insulator wax[emoji108] plus masipag pa yung car owner mag-carwash[emoji4] no doubt kahit ilang years, well protected car paint niya[emoji106]

Thank you sir. You're the detailing expert kaya [emoji14] Malapit na maubos yan KSG [emoji14]

8. Join Date
    Oct 2018

915 pala, the Marque d elegance! I stand corrected hehe. Mahirap tanggalin yang 476.

Where'd you get the KSG? and for how much? Out of stock daw sa Reflections eh.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ironman06 View Post
    915 pala, the Marque d elegance! I stand corrected hehe. Mahirap tanggalin yang 476.

Where'd you get the KSG? and for how much? Out of stock daw sa Reflections eh.
    Doc, I got it from Amazon several years ago. It's more expensive now

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Thank you sir. You're the detailing expert kaya [emoji14] Malapit na maubos yan KSG [emoji14]

glad to know malapit mo na maubos yung ksg, matipid kasi yan eh. btw, pagpunta mo ng US, padalahan mo kami ng klasse ha[emoji6][emoji120] and who will take care of your car while you're away?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast