New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Hi All,

Just wanted to ask if there's a reputable paintless dent repair shop within Makati area? I am really upset today because my new Vios (just got it last month) got a dent this afternoon (i.e. right fender just above the right wheel). Nag-park lang ako to get a haircut and this Tamarraw Revo (with diplomatic plates and still to be registered) parked beside my car. There were three passengers. The passenger (i.e. a little girl) at the back was the one who hit my car. I saw it happen so I went out of the salon and confronted the driver and his lady companion. What makes me upset is the non-chalant way they shrugged off my complaint as if nothing happened. In fact, they simply turned their back and walked off without any apologies (grrr....). I realize that accidents can and will happen. Pero mahirap bang apologize sa kapwa? Bastos talaga!!! Bahala na si Lord sa kanila, wala rin naman akong magagawa kasi ganun siguro talaga ag upbringing nila...walang modo......bastos talaga, walang respeto sa property ng kapwa nila...I'll bet na kapag sila naman ang agrabyado, they'll do everything just to get their property fixed.......anyway, sorry talaga but this is my impression kanina....bastos talaga sila....i hope merong shop that can do this paintless dent repair within makati para maayos na yung dent at magkano. btw, yung dent nga pala looks like a straight line, vertical and approximately about an inch long --- the paint is still intact walang galos or anything. kaya ba itong ma-repair using the paintless dent removal technique?

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jkb2002 View Post
    Hi All,

Just wanted to ask if there's a reputable paintless dent repair shop within Makati area? I am really upset today because my new Vios (just got it last month) got a dent this afternoon (i.e. right fender just above the right wheel). Nag-park lang ako to get a haircut and this Tamarraw Revo (with diplomatic plates and still to be registered) parked beside my car. There were three passengers. The passenger (i.e. a little girl) at the back was the one who hit my car. I saw it happen so I went out of the salon and confronted the driver and his lady companion. What makes me upset is the non-chalant way they shrugged off my complaint as if nothing happened. In fact, they simply turned their back and walked off without any apologies (grrr....). I realize that accidents can and will happen. Pero mahirap bang apologize sa kapwa? Bastos talaga!!! Bahala na si Lord sa kanila, wala rin naman akong magagawa kasi ganun siguro talaga ag upbringing nila...walang modo......bastos talaga, walang respeto sa property ng kapwa nila...I'll bet na kapag sila naman ang agrabyado, they'll do everything just to get their property fixed.......anyway, sorry talaga but this is my impression kanina....bastos talaga sila....i hope merong shop that can do this paintless dent repair within makati para maayos na yung dent at magkano. btw, yung dent nga pala looks like a straight line, vertical and approximately about an inch long --- the paint is still intact walang galos or anything. kaya ba itong ma-repair using the paintless dent removal technique?

Thanks!

sorry dude the lord won't do anything about it...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    was browsing some other forum threads and found the data i need. i'll probably drop by sa buendia auto centre and have a look if kaya nila yung dent ng sasakyan....thanks anyway......oh and by the way, kung hindi si Lord yung bahala dun sa mga walang hiyang yun, perhaps karma will get them....

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    it usually costs 1500 per panel. hope you can have your new car fixed again.
    yaan mo na sila, 1500 later, back to normal tsikot mo. eh sila, karma will get them.

cheers!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hi!any idea san po yung malapit na PDR shop sa pangasinan.meron kasi big dent sa panel adventure namin...thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12